Hearts-That-Bleed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emmett vs Edward

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Emmett vs Edward Empty Emmett vs Edward

Post  Emmett Cullen October 4th 2008, 12:55 am

There is no way you're going to win Emmett thought, knowing fully Edward could hear him.
Emmett got down into a crouch trying to figure out a way to defeat Edward without thinking. It wasn't the easiest thing to do. He figured maybe if he kept changing his mind it would confuse Edward.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Number of posts : 71
Location : Alice's closet! ... Ask no questions, I tell no lies
Job/hobbies : Competition of any kind and making Bella Blush
Humor : pranking people! That humorus, right?
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://www.lilyphillips.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Emmett vs Edward Empty Re: Emmett vs Edward

Post  Edward Cullen October 11th 2008, 1:24 pm

Edward laughed. "Bring it kid! Try your best - you won't beat me!". He laughed again, and copied Emmet's crouch stance. He would wait for Em to make the first make... yes, that way would be best. Let him start the fight, then take it from there.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.
Humor : Mind games xD
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 12th 2008, 2:56 pm

Emmett could think of only one way to stop thinking, he let his instincts take him over.
Emmett sprang from his crouch and bounded through the trees, only barley recognizing his surroundings. He came up from behind Edward thinking, gotcha! Then jumped and attempted to tackle Edward.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 25th 2008, 5:08 pm

Edward tried to dodge Emmet's tackle, but only partially succeded, leaving his legs in the firing line. He cursed himself for getting too cocky, then quickly made to free himself. Hopefully, Emmet would gloat over his small victory enough for Edward to make his escape. Edward thrashed around under his brothers huge bulk, twisting and contorting his body in an attempt to free himself, using his arms and upper body to drag his legs out from under Em.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 25th 2008, 7:42 pm

Emmett had managed to grab a hold of Edward's leg. It surprised him, he wasn't use to getting him on the first strike. This made Emmett a little arrogant, he barked a laugh. Edward managed to get himself out of Emmett's grip and made a dash in the opposite direction. "Awe, come on Eddie! You have to try harder than that!" Emmett shouted, then ran after him.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 26th 2008, 7:31 am

Edward doubled back opn himself, trying to confuse Emmet. This tactic gave him an idea...a way which he could use his speed against Em's power. He started to run in circuits, randomly around Emmet. He changed his path slightly to reduce the chance of his brother catching him out, and increased in speed. Hopefully, Em would make a blind lunge, and then Edward could take him out.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 26th 2008, 8:46 am

Edward had started circuits around Emmett, changing directions with each path. Emmett becoming confused, he had no clue as to where Edward would appear.
Emmett knew that if he waited to long Edward would strike him and it would very likely end with a lose on Emmett's behalf. But jumping at him wasn't going to work either, he was going to fast. Emmett knew he was in for a hit, and it probably wasn't going to be pretty.
Then his mind flashed back to last Saturday night. There was a storm and everyone had gone to the field to play ball. This gave Emmett an idea...
Quickly - because Edward's circuits were getting closer to him - Emmett uprooted the nearest tree and took his luck at a blind swing. He made contact with something but he wasn't sure with what. Was it Edward or just another innocent tree?
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 26th 2008, 9:16 am

Edward would not be caught unawares this time. In the split second he had before the tree made contact with his body, he jumped and pushed himself upwards off it. He landed close to his brother and quicly ran into his side, putting all his force into the tackle.

Last edited by Edward Cullen on October 26th 2008, 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 26th 2008, 10:37 am

"Damn it!" Emmett said as Edward tackled him to the ground. His plan hadn't worked so great. That was okay though, Edward was fast on his feet but Emmett was still stronger than him. The force of the impact had left a nice sized hole in the ground, and Emmett in the hole with Edward on top of him.
Emmett decided to use his abilities... strength and the ability to come up with the most embarrassing things in his head. Edward's gift was going to seem like a curse after this, he might even need to rinse his brain out with acid.
Emmett instantly thought back to every night him and Rose had spent together. Every nasty role playing they've done, each kiss, touch, moan, whimper, scream! Everything he could possibly think to make Edward cringe. He wasn't only thinking it, no, he was screaming it at the top of his mental lungs. There was no way for Edward to escape his dirty thoughts
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 26th 2008, 10:55 am

"Argh!! Jesus Christ Em!!! What the hell!?!?." Edward practically choked out the words as the contents of Ems FILTHY mind overwhelmed his own. Desperately, he clamped his teeth down on his arm and bit down, hard. That cleared his mind for a moment. He knew he was vunerable, so he tired to run into the trees for a little more coverage. This would be so much easier if Emmets FILTHY mental broadcast didn't keep assaulting him. "I'm so telling her Em. You're dead meat." he muttered through his clenched teetch.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 26th 2008, 11:29 am

"haha nice try brother, but it's your word against mine! Who do you think she's going to believe?" Emmett barked a laugh as Edward ran like a dog with his tail between his legs. "I could just show her how much I love her, just like this!" he shouted flashing more mental images.
"Come on Eddie! Don't run away! I was just getting to the good part" Emmett sniggered, officially knowing Edward's one true weakness, a perverted mind.
It was then that yet another idea popped into his head. He knew there was no way this could end up good. Emmett put a smirk on his face and changed the memories to fantasies. oh, god have mercy on me! Emmett prayed. Then images of Bella crept into his mind. He imagined what her warm skin would feel like, how she would react to his touch, and how she would moan his name. Emmett knew the second Bella was in his mind he was going to be a dead man, but at least it would be interesting.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 26th 2008, 11:59 am

Edward immediately stopped running. He let his teeth release his arm, which fell into a clenched fist at his side. His hands started to shake. An enormous, uncontrollable urge threatened to control his excistance. Without deliberating, he let it. He dashed to the edges of the clearing, picking up, then tossing, the heaviest logs he could find at Emmet. Choosing a last one, he ran at full speed towards ...him. Edward couldn't even think his name, so thick was the fury that washed over him. The images were still being broadcasted by Emmet.Maybe an excessive amount of pain would cease them, the most civilised part of Edward commented before swinging the log at the back of Emmets legs. Edward hoped that the blow would not only knock him down, but give a nasty knock to the fools stupid brain.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 26th 2008, 12:13 pm

Emmett knew he was in it. He had brought this upon himself, and this one time he let Edward hit him. And Edward had hit him, hard. If there was ever a time he wanted to cry it would have been now. Emmett took the hit and faced the pain. Emmett was face down in the dirt. He rolled over looking up at an Edward that was ready to kill. The pain throbbing through his legs was very slowly subsiding.
Emmett smiled his most innocent smile up at Edward. Edward just stood there Well, that wasn't a very well thought out plan, was it? Emmett laughed "Sorry man, That was way outta line" Emmett put his hand smiling till his dimples showed. "I really am sorry, if it makes you feel any better I'm going to confess everything to Rose... Well, you know, that is if I can still walk." Emmett chuckled.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 26th 2008, 12:28 pm

Edward glared coldly down at Emmet. There's no way I'm forgiving you just yet. You can flutter those lashes as much as you want, he thought. He threw the log to the side, just to further outline his thoughts. It cracked open loudly, and fell into pieces on the ground. Edward continued to glare at Emmet. "Of course you will confess to Rose. In fact, why don't you just draw her a diagram?" he flinched a little at this idea, then continued-"And you dam well will walk, as quick as possible if you have any sense. Quick - before I break those legs properly this time, or better yet, your big stupid head!".
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 26th 2008, 12:56 pm

aww, now there's no need to be so grouchy, Geez you know I would never do anything like that about Bella, man she's like a little sister to me. I love her but not that way, NEVER that way!!! Okay Emmett was really trying his hardest to make Edward forgive him. "I am really sorry." he said getting up. his legs tingled a little but other than that he was fine. "truce?" Emmett asked hold his hand out wait for Edward to take it. come on Ed you know you can't stay mad at me. If you want I will even write a very heartfelt letter to Bella... and no jokes about you lack of a sex life. Emmett's smile was turning sad. he really was sorry and he knew he had made a mistake
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 26th 2008, 1:08 pm

Edward sighed...then took Emmets hand in the truce. There wasn't much else he could do, really. Emmet didn't mean it, but it was still below the belt. At least he knew it was a stupid thing to do though - I suppose even sex-fueled Jockshave their limits, right? He smiled a little at Em. "Yeah, ok. Consider yourself forgiven. DON'T write a letter to Bella. She does NOT need to know how far you will go to win a fight, ok?."
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 26th 2008, 1:21 pm

Emmett was beaming as Edward took his hand "Thanks man, you know... for not killing me..." He laughed then Rose flashed to his mind and he cringed. You have to admit, using Rose was a good way to get you off. I think you were broke your personal speed record Emmett said his smile wide.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 27th 2008, 3:23 am

Edward smiled ruefully. "Yeah ok - so you learned a good tactic. However..." he smirked "You still have to keep your promise. The least you can do now is tell Rose how filthy you are, and apologise for her sake. That would make me feel much happier about forgiving you when I know that even if I don't, somebody will kick you into next month." Edward grinned a little wider, knowing that Rose would kick up a HUGE fuss about this. Especially the Bella part... he tried to block the image.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 27th 2008, 5:21 am

"yeah yeah yeah." Emmett grumbled. "So... Wanna go at it again?" He laughed No dirty tricks this time. I promise! he thought, placing a hand over his chest.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 27th 2008, 5:31 am

Edward laughed. "No - I want you to go tell Rose now, before you think of a reason to get out of it. Then I'll fight you."
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 27th 2008, 2:28 pm

Emmett grumbled something unintelligible and stomped off towards home, hoping he would come across a big bear or something to take his mind off of what he had to do at home...
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 27th 2008, 3:00 pm

Edward grinned, then raced after Emmet. "Just making sure!" he said as he overtook his brother. He would get to the house first, so as to be fully prepared for the entertainment. He was not going to miss this. I'll track his thoughts...It would be just like him to go looking for a distraction.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 27th 2008, 3:35 pm

Edward ran up behind him then past him. Emmett was sure Edward would get home way before he did. Emmett practically jogged home thinking about how the hell he was going to explain this with out getting killed... It wasn't looking so great...

When Emmett finally got home he could hear Rose in the garage. Emmett smiled at his luck. Emmett walked through the door to the garage and called out for Rose.

"Rosie, honey, I... um, I have to tell you something?" he mumbled, hoping she wouldn't hear him.

Maybe his luck wasn't so great after all. When Rose came up she had grease smeared on her face. He was having a hard time controlling himself.

*umm I'm not sure if there is a Rosalie? If you know want to be Rose that would be cool, or I can, or if you find out who is playing Rose they can do it if they want to.*
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 27th 2008, 3:43 pm

Edward strolled innocently into the garage and opened the boot of his volvo. He pretended to look for something amongst all his stuff, whilst trying to conceal a smirk as he heard Rose's slightly annoyed thoughts at being interrupted. It's going to get a whole lot worse Rose, believe me...

((No, I think that there's been a bit of confusion with Rose for a while - basically there is nobody playing her, at least not that I've seen. I don't really mind. We could wait for somebody else to come on and do it, or whatever. Not fussed ^^))
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 27th 2008, 8:49 pm

((Sorry for interrupting, funny fight though! LOL.
Okay, Well, here's the thing, we don't have a Rose at the time being, -since she is now our Bella- but anyway, you are free to take Rose's spot for this RP. I am looking for our Rose.
~sorry again. Alice))
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D
Humor : erm... wha? Who needs humor when you have Killer Confetti~
Registration date : 2008-08-22

https://hearts-that-bleed.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next