Hearts-That-Bleed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: The Hunt ::.

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

.:: The Hunt ::. - Page 2 Empty Re: .:: The Hunt ::.

Post  Alice Cullen October 13th 2008, 5:58 pm

Swiftly she ran past Emmett and heard his question. After a moment she had replied, "Sorry Emmett... you'll see in just a short moment..." she whispered the words, knowing that he could hear her. Edward... I think you might need to feed first....
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D
Humor : erm... wha? Who needs humor when you have Killer Confetti~
Registration date : 2008-08-22

https://hearts-that-bleed.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 14th 2008, 12:34 pm

Edward growled a little in acknowledgement. He slowed up his pace, and tried to detect prey nearby. He sighed when all he could find was deer. "Be back in a minute, Alice". He darted quickly to the small herd of deer, instantly killing two with sharp blows to the neck. He slung one over his shoulder whilst feeding from the other, and ran back to Alice. He nodded to her, then searched for any unfamiliar thoughts nearby. He shortly finished his current deer, and wiped his mouth before speaking. "It's getting clearer as we move. I'm not sure what their intentions are...what do you think, Alice?". As he waited for her reply, he made a start on the other deer.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.
Humor : Mind games xD
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber October 14th 2008, 4:06 pm

Ana looked at Anthonie. "Where are we going?" She asked quietly. 'And more importantly, why?' She thought
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : Err...babysitting?...Im thinking of applying to Mikes store to get more money but other than that...
Humor : Im not sure what that means...
Registration date : 2008-09-20

http://marylisaswoodensword58.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 15th 2008, 9:15 pm

Alice:
"They should be around this area in a moment... they're probably still running this way..." Pointing to the open, clear area that was probably 12 miles squared. She looked intently at the edge of where the new vampires were going to show their appearances. "And there," pointed with her index finger to the eastern part of the opening, "is where they'll be showing there arrival."

Anthonie:

"Well, mostly we're here for the grizzly...." He gave Ana a light smile to show that he was being goofy, but that wasn't really the best answer. "Then ther-" Quickly he halted to a stop in the middle of an opening. Took a quick look around the area. "Vampires" he muttered slowly, showing a little fear in his words. "I sense them, their presents... should we fight? Run?" he continued to mutter his words and looked around to see if he could pick out where they -being Edward, Emmett and Alice- were hiding. "There," he pointed to a bush that was west of them, "Right there. Got any plans?" Smiling back at Ana again.

Alice:
Alice looked up at Edward "They know that we're here, what is your plan?? The male looks kinda freaked..." she had lightly chimed a laugh at that. "I don't think they want to fight... actually, they're ripped apart from running away, and fighting... you heard. Do you hear anything?" said looking doubtful.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 16th 2008, 12:25 pm

Edward nodded before throwing the finished deer into the bushes behind him. "Yes. It's definately clearer now - you're right, they're just as unsure as we are. They don't appear to be a threat. They really shouldn't be anyway, seing as nobody holds this territory. Even if they change thier minds, everybody else will turn up...If they don't do so momentarily." He wondered if the others had worked out what was going on yet.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 16th 2008, 3:54 pm

"Let's go see them." Emmett said, stepping out into the clearing and waiting for the two vampires to show themselves!
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Number of posts : 71
Location : Alice's closet! ... Ask no questions, I tell no lies
Job/hobbies : Competition of any kind and making Bella Blush
Humor : pranking people! That humorus, right?
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://www.lilyphillips.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 17th 2008, 7:03 pm

Alice:
Alice smiled lightly and took a step out of the bushes with Emmett to greet the new comers. "Hello, my name is Alice" she greeted happily, waving her hand from side to side. It was the least she could do; the one vampire called 'anthonie' didn't look to well in front of any other vampires. They didn't seem to want or wish for a fight. Just passing through Alice thought to herself.

Anthonie:
He tried to look casual, as the big, muscular vampire made his appearance through the forest that was soon followed by a rather small, black spiky haired vampire who had waved to him and gave a smile. What is this?? They don't seem bad, like other normal vampires, how unusual he thought surprised at how golden their eyes where, while forcing himself smile. Quickly he shot a look at Ana, wondering what her plans were. She wasn't as predictable as he was; he always found himself trying to guess what she was going to say or do. He would smile at himself after his predictions had failed him.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 17th 2008, 10:48 pm

"Don't worry, Rose baby" Emmett mumbled behind him, waving to Rose nonchalantly. She's always worrying about me. he thought to himself.

Walking at human speed, Emmett went to confront the two strange vampires. "Hey"Emmett called. "My name's Emmett and this is my little sister Alice." He said, holding his hand out to the male vampire. He had a stupid grin plastered on his face.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber October 18th 2008, 2:51 pm

Ana eyes lit up with amusment as Emmett came closer. She could detect the persons desire easier as they drew closer. 'Grizzly bears, someone named Rose, and entertainment. How funny.' She thought. She looked up at Anthonie and smiled. "Nothing to worry for," She reasured him. She looked at all of they're eyes. Gold. They were vegitarian, like her and Anthonie.
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Job/hobbies : Err...babysitting?...Im thinking of applying to Mikes store to get more money but other than that...

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 19th 2008, 12:31 am

Anthonie:
Anthonie turned back form on of Ana's gorgeous, reassuring smiles to this vampire named 'Emmett'. He looked down at Emmett's extended hand for a moment -zoned out for a moment- then quickly took Emmett's abnormally big hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you, Emmett, Alice" he had said after a shake or two and looked at the other two behind them. "This is Ana," he turned giving a smile toward her after letting go of Emmett. "And I'm Anthonie," shaking Alice's hand.

Alice:
She stayed close to Emmett as they walked. Smiling at the excitement at the two new comers and how much they'd be in their lives. Quickly, she bounced out in front of Emmett and took Anthonie's hand after he had introduced Ana and himself. Looking to Ana, normally Alice would shake Ana's hand too, but she could see that Ana would reject the offer. Why would she do that? Emmett will try at least... she predicted. "Passing through?" Alice asked conversationally.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 21st 2008, 12:13 pm

Anthonie shook Emmett's hand and introduced his the other vampire, Ana. Anthonie let go of his hand and Emmett turned to Ana. "Nice to meet you." he said holding his hand out. He was expecting Ana to reach out and take his hand, but she didn't. Emmett very awkwardly put his hand down and gave this wierd little vampire an odd look. What's up with her? he thought to himself.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber October 22nd 2008, 3:51 pm

Ana simply nodded in return, careful not to touch anyone. "My pleasure," She said to Emmett. She looked over at Alice. "Why yes, but we thought we would just stop for a bite." She answered.
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 24th 2008, 7:47 pm

Alice:
Looks into Ana's eyes, and is happy that they weren't crimson red. "Finding what you're looking for?" Giving a smile. Suddenly, she remembered her brother was still in the bushes. "Oh, yeah... and that's Edward." She gestured over to him again. "So... Vegetarians?" Alice stifled a giggle.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber October 24th 2008, 9:11 pm

Ana leaned over to see besides Alice to see into the bush, leaning in front of Anthonie. She waved at him in the bush. She looked back at Alice. "Why of course," she answered, "I could never hurt a human volunteeringly," she said carefully. 'That's truthfull enough,' she thought.
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlisle Cullen October 25th 2008, 4:56 am

"Ah, well it's always good to meet others with similar habits." Carlisle said enetering the clearing were the others were talking. "Carlisle Cullen." he introduced himself extending a hand towards Ana "Pleased to meet you."
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : I'm a doctor at the local hospitals, and my hobbies include some *cough* game hunting, and hikes on
Humor : I've been told I'm rather humerous once you get to know me. And other vampires tend to find me humer
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.rjontop.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 25th 2008, 7:46 am

Edward seemed to snap out of his reverie. Quickly, he stepped forward to join the others. Standing by Carlisle, he spoke to the pair. "Forgive my rudeness. Like the small one said - " he grinned at Alice "My name is Edward. Pleased to meet you." He saw the female, Ana's rejection towards hand shaking. Understandable, of course. He nodded to her, smiling slightly as he heard her ability at work. He then offered his hand to Anthonie, still musing about Ana's talent. Never heard that one before...maybe she'll trust us more when all she can see in our heads is shopping, cars and eachother, hah. And Bella, he added. But that should'nt be a problem.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber October 25th 2008, 10:54 am

"Yes of course," she said to Carlisle and Edward, keeping her hands behind her back. She didn't even acknowlege the hand. She looked at Edward. 'The desire for someone. Who? I wonder what this desire is out of. Hunger? No, it's to strong to be that. Lust? Or is it love? It's hard to tell.' She thought.
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 25th 2008, 4:54 pm

Alice:
"Forgive my rudeness. Like the small one said - " he grinned at Alice
She let that one go, knowing that she would get him back for that. "So," Alice began sweetly, "You just came to Washington?"

Anthonie:

"Uh, Yeah, pretty much. We were just coming from Canada, there weather there was just getting worse." He shook his head, disappointed. "I prefer a warmer climate, even though it really shouldn't matter," he chuckled. "Plus, there's something... going wrong, in Canada." Anthonie shrugged it off, not know what it was exactly. "Sooo, we're moving to Forks, if that is alright," giving a half smile and ended up shaking everyone's hand.
Alice:
Her eyes were flickered to Anthonie's face, absorbing all of this. Wondering what this 'thing' was going up in Canada. Interesting... maybe there's new borns...? No... something different.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber October 25th 2008, 10:03 pm

Ana looked disconcerned about the 'thing'. "We just need a new cover up story. It would seem strange that an 18 year old and a 15 year old would buy a house and live together with no parental figure." She said giving a half smile as well.
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 15th 2008, 2:32 am

Anthonie:
Anothinie shrugged at the idea also thinking how silly that would be. "Unless you're my little sis, and we say that our parents abused us, so we ran away from home...?" He gave a goofy smile at the thought.

Alice:
She looked at them with disbelief. What was this 'thing' they were talking about?? Alice looked concerned, whatever 'it' was, she knew if it were something that they have never experienced or came across, that she wouldn't see it coming. Hating the idea of being blind, she through the thought out the window and was onto the next problem. "Well, we could invite you over for a few months if you need... we have more than enough room..."
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber November 15th 2008, 3:18 pm

Ana gave a very slight frown at Alices new desire for knowlege. Everyone else's desire seemed normal enough, though. It wouldn't dangurous or anything. "That's very kind of you. It would be a pleasure to stay with you. What do you think?" Ana asked Anthonie. A light smile played at her lips.
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 17th 2008, 1:07 am

Anthonie:
He eyed all the Cullens that stood around him and finally nodded. "Yes, that would be wonderful, thank-you" he smiled sweetly. "But, first, Ana and I should go hunting first before we enter you home..." There were a few things that Anthonie always did before entering a home of an enemy. He began to list them all in his head:
  • Always feed first to gain strength in case of fights

• Generate 3 plans

• Never give out too much information, who knows what they could use it for?

Those were the top ones, the important ones that he wanted to over with Ana.

Alice:
"Oh, of course. We'll meet back up at the house." Alice gave a playful wave and turned to the woods. She then began to sprint back to Carlisle to tell him of the vistiors that will soon be coming over for a couple of weeks or months if needed. "Hey... Edward," Alice asked while running through several large -to her- bushes. "Was there something... weird... about those two? I might be just over thinking somethings."

Anthonie:
"Shall we?" Anthonie turned to Ana and gave her a large smile and motioned her in the opposite direction Edward and his family left. "We should be back within 3 hours. Plenty of time to hunt, and make plans." He continued to talk while fallowing after Ana.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen November 17th 2008, 12:38 pm

Edward caught up to Alice, slowing himself down to match her small, quick strides. He spoke quietly - just in case. "They definately seem wary. More so than they should be. It's almost as if they expect us to turn on them...they've obviously had this happen to them before. Easily understood, but still...they are extremely suspicious. Weird? No. Just a bit overly cautious. Make of it what you will."
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber November 17th 2008, 12:51 pm

Alice Cullen wrote:
Anthonie:
He eyed all the Cullens that stood around him and finally nodded. "Yes, that would be wonderful, thank-you" he smiled sweetly. "But, first, Ana and I should go hunting first before we enter you home..." There were a few things that Anthonie always did before entering a home of an enemy. He began to list them all in his head:
  • Always feed first to gain strength in case of fights

• Generate 3 plans

• Never give out too much information, who knows what they could use it for?

Those were the top ones, the important ones that he wanted to over with Ana.

Alice:
"Oh, of course. We'll meet back up at the house." Alice gave a playful wave and turned to the woods. She then began to sprint back to Carlisle to tell him of the vistiors that will soon be coming over for a couple of weeks or months if needed. "Hey... Edward," Alice asked while running through several large -to her- bushes. "Was there something... weird... about those two? I might be just over thinking somethings."

Anthonie:
"Shall we?" Anthonie turned to Ana and gave her a large smile and motioned her in the opposite direction Edward and his family left. "We should be back within 3 hours. Plenty of time to hunt, and make plans." He continued to talk while fallowing after Ana.

Ana nodded and walked quickly. She walked until they were out of ear shot. She then stopped. "Frankly the only one I'm worried about is Alice. She has a strong desire for knowledge. It's a bit unsettling." Ana said plainly, looking up at Anthonie. "The others seem normal enough though."
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 19th 2008, 12:11 am

Edward caught up to Alice, slowing himself down to match her small, quick strides. He spoke quietly - just in case. "They definitely seem wary. More so than they should be. It's almost as if they expect us to turn on them...they've obviously had this happen to them before. Easily understood, but still...they are extremely suspicious. Weird? No. Just a bit overly cautious. Make of it what you will."

Alice:
She couldn't help but give a small smile at what they had concluded. That seems fine. Normal of them to think that way. Alice tried to pick up her pace with Edward and the others. Shall we go tell Carlsile now? Then, if they're done, we can go home she thought. You seemed so caught up on the situation that you have forgotten Bella, Alice teased him in her thoughts. Alice knew Edward didn't forget about Bella, but just got sidetracked.

Anthonie:
"We won't let that bother us, will we?" He thought for a moment after looking back at Ana. "If they start doing something... out of hand... we'll run away," he gave a smile. "But most of all, do you think that we can trust them?" The smile faded as he put on a serious expression. "The other last ones didn't really turn out well..."

Last edited by Alice Cullen on November 21st 2008, 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum