Hearts-That-Bleed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Time again

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

School Time again - Page 2 Empty Re: School Time again

Post  Guest October 26th 2008, 1:39 pm

'Yay’ Bella thought when Edward kissed her back, she knew he could have moved out of the way or let her kiss his cheek. Alice move towards another car but Bella didn’t seam to notice, she was to busy trying her luck with Edward. After a while Edward turned to looked in Alice’s direction and Bella dropped down from her truck’s step and grabbed her bag from the truck. They walked to class and Edward left Bella, so she could go to English. All of her classes seamed to drag by as usual so when lunch came around she was glad to see Edward. For some reason there were other people at their table, Alice was chatting happily to the so they must be who she was talking to this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 26th 2008, 3:44 pm

After Carly and Jamie were in the room, Alice quickly waved them over and move down to make space for the two.

Carly looked at Alice in astonishment "No way! You can see the future? Jamie laughed at her sister's curiosity.
As well, Alice laughed at Carly's curiosity and shrugged as if it was nothing to be much of importance.

"So we know Alice, but who are the rest of you youngins?"
"Of course," Alice started to name all her brother's and sister's willingly (Bella's being called a sister).
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D
Humor : erm... wha? Who needs humor when you have Killer Confetti~
Registration date : 2008-08-22

https://hearts-that-bleed.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 27th 2008, 7:04 am

Bella sat down at the table and listened for a while. Then when Alice started making introductions Bella didn't miss the fact she was being called a Cullen, but she liked it. So when her name was called ....' hey'
But what if they thought she was a vampire?!?!? No, they would be able to tell surely.

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 27th 2008, 2:25 pm

::Jamie & Carly::

Alice had introduced them all. The big guy was Emmett, the blond female beside him was Rosalie. The bronze haired mind reader was Edward, his little human friend was Bella and the tall blond beside Alice was Jasper.
Bella said hey with a smile on her face. Jamie and Carly flashed the brave girl a smile then said 'hey' at the same time.
Carly turned to to Alice and started up a conversation about how Jamie likes to make her own clothes and styles.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Number of posts : 71
Location : Alice's closet! ... Ask no questions, I tell no lies
Job/hobbies : Competition of any kind and making Bella Blush
Humor : pranking people! That humorus, right?
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://www.lilyphillips.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 27th 2008, 8:19 pm

"Oh! Really?! Same with myself." Alice was surprised at how Jamie and Carly liked different things but in the same concept. "What kinds of things do you make? Everything?!" Her eyes beaming again. Alice knew that this was going to be a perfect friendship; she didn't have to for tell that. Maybe they wouldn't mind going shopping with me sometime... Alice wished.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 27th 2008, 9:22 pm

"I'm an everything girl" Jamie told Alice with a smile. "Actually..." She said, turning to grab her bag. She pulled out her folder with some older drawings she was hoping to work on and touch up, they were mostly last years Spring styles "Tell me what you think." she told Alice.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 29th 2008, 6:24 pm

She flipped to the first two design and gasped. "OH! I Love Them!" Staring at the black leathered skirt with an over sized belt that was slung down and a black top with a colorful design on the front. Simple, yet beautiful. Slowly she flipped to the next page, it was a difficult design from the last. This one was more punkish than the last one. A favorite. "You're a very good designer. How long have you been planning...?" Still looking at all the designs for the third time. "This is a great collection!"
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 29th 2008, 10:31 pm

Jamie laughed "Well that particular collection is a little more then a year old." she smiled. "I started designing during the Renaissance. All the amazing colors and fabrics and textures! It was like nothing else in the world." she talked in a low voice, not wanting any human ears to hear.
"God, if you want to see a collection, go to Jamie's room! She has sketches all over her wall and like 20 boxes full of binders and papers. I don't think anyone's closet is as big as hers... not even mine is as big! We had to knock down two walls just to make her closet and studio!" Carly spoke up before Jamie could get another word out. Carly was getting super excited and hyper.
"As a matter of fact..." she paused and stood up. "This pretty little gem is a Jamie original... Well except for the shoes, these babies are Gucci!" she giggled, spinning for Alice to see the full outfit. The design was a fairly resent one, low cut, fitted, dark blue jeans. The shirt was light pink tank top with a white, frill shoulder, button down shirt. Carly had the white shirt tied just below the chest letting the pink tank top flow below. It fit her figure well, hugged her hips and curved in all the right places.
Carly stopped her spin. "What do yeah think?" she asked, her hyper activeness was really getting to Jamie.
Will you please calm down. Your making me hyper too! What's wrong with you? Jamie thought to her sister.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 1st 2008, 5:49 pm

Alice giggled at how they were acting. "It's absolutely adorable, it really suits you; must've taken some time, huh?" Her eyes fixed on the outfit. "The colors really go great with it," Smiling up at her. Her closet must be at least twice if not three times as big as mine if they had to knock down 2 walls she thought after another giggle.

Suddenly Alice's smile fell and she became stone. She stared pasted to the two sisters; not really fixed on anything in particular. Knowing that people were staring, she snapped out of it right sudden so that people wouldn't get any ideas, especially Bella. That would be bad to worry her.

"Boxes filled with designs? That many?" Alice picked up the conversation from before and smiled at the sisters again, not trying to show the shock in her face.

She would need to talk to Edward, soon.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen November 1st 2008, 7:54 pm

Carly hadn't noticed how Alice's face had gone blank for just a second, Jamie did. She thought nothing of it.
"Well, I've had a lot of time to work on them. I just wish I could go professional. Unfortunately, with our... umm, condition it is impossible." Jamie said with a small sigh.
"Yeah when you have to consistently stay out of the public eye, it tends to make things like that a little difficult." she said, giving a sympathetic look to her sister. She knew how much she wanted people in her outfits.
She turned to Alice again. "Jamie, every once and a while, will anonymously send a letter to some random fashion designer with her designs inside. Just so she gets to see her outfits on others." Carly giggled, it had always seemed funny to her.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 1st 2008, 9:21 pm

"Well, you could always try them on Bella...." She began sarcastically with a huge smile on her face. Bella would get really angry at her if she wasn't kidding, Bella couldn't even stand Alice doing things like that for her. Alice sighed at the last time Bella had been difficult about make-ups and clothing. "Hm, I've been thinking the same... what if we just opened a clothing stores for the nights and closed it during the days? It'd be very odd, but it was just silly thought," she shrugged, but really liked the idea. Maybe they wouldn't get much costumers in the nights as they would in the day, oh well. "You could always open a store up in Forks... the sun doesn't show here too often... and when it does, we could just close it for that day...?" Alice was surprised at what she was saying, she couldn't stop the suggestions for a clothing store, maybe she was also interested in giving out her designs as they were but didn't know it?
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen November 1st 2008, 9:54 pm

"Open a store? Here in Forks?" Jamie just about jumped out of her seat at the very idea! "Oh my god, that would be awesome! Would you Alice? Would you start a store with me?" she asked.
Carly put her hand on her sister's shoulder. "WHOA! Calm down! That's is freaking driving me insane! Quit screaming so loud! My brain can only take so much before your thoughts make it explode!" she was holding Jamie still in her seat. "And won't it be a little suspicious if two teens start there own business in the middle of town?" for once Carly was the one thinking logically.
Jamie instantly calmed at her sisters words. All the previous happiness was now gone... yet again her dreams had been crushed. Jamie knew her sisters words were right, it would cause to many questions.
Carly felt the hurt and pain of her sisters, in her head. She pulled her sister into a hug. "Now don't be like that! I never said you couldn't do it I just think it would be a little suspicious. she said. Then she came up with an idea. "But of course, it doesn't have to be in your name... You five have to have some sort of parental authority, right? couldn't you just put it in there name and pretend. Then Alice could work there and get her new best friend a job. She said rubbing her sister's back
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 1st 2008, 11:55 pm

"We could do that. It'll be simple..." she began putting two fingers to her lips and thought of Carlsile for a millisecond. "Sure, when shall we start designing/build?" Alice was smiling. This is going to be difficult to fit in with an arrival...
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen November 2nd 2008, 12:59 am

This was one of the only times Carly had ever wished her powers worked on her sister. Her thoughts were filled of the best way to build a store where everything could be seen and accessible to everyone! Carly pitied Edward... It must be like this 24, 7 for him... jeez, that would suck! She looked up at him and gave him a small sympathetic smile.
Bella was beside him and she stiffened slightly as she caught me smiling. What a beautiful body she has... I think, hmm... maybe I have the perfect outfit for her. Carly assessed the tiny human, looking her over carefully. She will be extremely gorgeous when she becomes a vampire. Yes she will defiantly become one of us. Just by the was he holds her.
The way Edward held this tiny human brought back some painful memories. Oh, Sky! She couldn't take it anymore, she had to get out of there, Now!
She stood much to fast and slowly walked away, knowing she wouldn't be going to class.
Jamie saw her sister stand up then walk away, only just getting the wave of her thoughts. Jamie instantly stood up, looked at Edward's arm around Bella's waist, and realized what was truly wrong.
"Oh, shit! why wasn't I paying attention!" Jamie muttered, then rushed to quickly get to her sister. "Gosh, I'm so sorry! I will explain everything I promise, but right now I have to go find my sister. Is there any place where we all could talk with no, umm..." Jamie glanced around the room. "company?" she asked then glanced to the door and then back at Alice. She really had to go before her sister did something she would regret.
Damn human! Had to go and get himself killed! I hope, where ever he is, heaven or hell, he's hurting a million times worse than my sister!
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen November 2nd 2008, 9:15 am

Edward looked concernedly after Carly, trying to make sense of her sudden departure. Did seeing Bella and I together upset her...? Oh no, the poor girl...I hope I'm wrong... he thought. But there is definately something more pressing at hand for now. He turned to Alice, forgetting Jamie in his haste, and spoke quickly on a frequency he knew Bella would not hear. "Arrival? Another one!? What's going to happen? Is Bella in danger?!?" He spoke in an urgent tone, trying to keep his face free of anxiety but failing to do so in his voice.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.
Humor : Mind games xD
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 2nd 2008, 5:05 pm

Alice looked at them as they walked through the full lunch room of people. Poor girl... I hope she's going to be alright...
She turned to Edward looking him right square in the eye, "Edward, relax. It's nothing that we can't handle..." she also was talking too fast for Bella to here. With a blank face, she looked Edward right in the eyes. "But, yes, someone is coming, tomorrow to be exact. Luckily there is only one... but... with a very, very, powerful gift..." She stopped and looked away for a moment, she couldn't/wouldn't say another word before Edward blows up ((-... lol...-)) with anger. That, she could see. "Just relax... we should put Bella somewhere"
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen November 5th 2008, 9:50 pm

"What's wrong? How bad could this new arrival be?" Emmett asked. He was a little confused.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 5th 2008, 11:15 pm

Alice looked at his brother worriedly "She's not vegetarian, is one bad thing," shaking her head in the direction where Bella is sitting. "another... is how she can use your mind to trick you on what you're seeing and feeling..." Alice said this dead seriously.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen November 6th 2008, 6:30 am

Interesting... Jamie thought as she walked at human speed through the door. She just happened to catch the little bit that was said at the table before she was outside. Another new arrival. This can't be good... non-vegetarian. Poor Bella, she must be so stressed out with all these new vampires. and not only that, their ability is quite powerful as well, tricking the mind... maybe Carly and I can help out, our ability could help some, I'll ask tomorrow. Jamie thought on her way out to the car where Carly was sitting.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen November 14th 2008, 2:21 pm

Edward nodded quickly, absorbing the information. Still trying not to alert Bella, he said "Where should I take her? When? Now?" He didn't mean for his words to come out as sharply as they did - the stress was starting to show. I'm not taking any chances with this...imposter he thought.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 14th 2008, 7:29 pm

"Edward, relax, please?" Hearing Edward stressed was never a good sign; when he was, he'd always jump strategies, choosing the ones that would be the most dangerous without thinking through all the other options there might be.
"Well, first and foremost, we should tell Carsile and Esme." Slowly she said while thinking of a good plan. "I might get more information if we wait longer, but I guess that's out of the question," she mumbled looking up at Edward's anxious face.
"We'll get their opinion on the whole thing, then Edward," She stared at him for a long moment and her eyes drifted to Bella, "You take Bella somewhere far. I'm sure that's what Carlisle will suggest..." Alice smiled at Bella to show that nothing was troubling them.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen November 22nd 2008, 11:41 pm

Jamie and Carly

Carly was in the car and waiting for Jamie who was right behind her.
Jamie slipped in and Carly hit the gas as they sped out to the high way. She didn't know what was going to happen tomorrow, but she knew that Bella and Edward would be absent. Something big was going to happen and Jamie knew that her and Carly were going to be needed.
Jamie put her hand on Carly's shoulder. "Are you going to be okay, Car?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." she smiled a genuine smile, knowing she would be caught in a lie.

Emmett

"Let's get out of here. We should go to Carlisle." Emmett was worried for Bella, she was like his little sister. he wouldn't let any one/thing hurt her.
Emmett stood and picked up his tray to toss it.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 23rd 2008, 12:46 am

Alice agreed with Emmett, Carlisle always knew what to do. Quickly, Alice got up from the table, taking her untouched food and fallowed Emmett to the trash and out the cafeteria to the silver volo. Edward, if you want, you can stay with Bella here... and we can meet up later tonight, or you can bring Bella now... your choice. She thought before she had caught up with Emmett.

Once inside the Volvo, Alice froze again, looking into the future. "This one isn't harmful..." she murmured still frozen. "She's just... curious" Alice continued and stared out into the distance.

Last edited by Alice Cullen on November 26th 2008, 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : whoops)
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bella cullen November 29th 2008, 7:29 am

Bella smiled back at alice politley.unfortunatly she had no idear what was going on right now, but was sure to get it out of edward or alice soon.

Last edited by bella cullen on December 9th 2008, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss spelt)
bella cullen
bella cullen

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen December 9th 2008, 12:35 pm

Edward just nodded sharply as she left, trying not to jump strategies like Alice said. He didn't want to make things more complicated than they had to be... But this is so wrong. Two new arrivals, in one day? Can this really be coincidence? Or is something drawing them here, conciously or otherwise...? He glanced at Bella, and couldn't help smiling slightly. Now, that would just be typical Bella... As he looked at her, smiling, he realised that it was unlikely a newcomer would cause a scene in a public high school. Alice would have known if they were that kind of troublemaker - No, it was a much better idea to stay at school, so as not to worry Bella, then work out the plan when he got with the others. Not leaving Bella once, obviously.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum