Hearts-That-Bleed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New too so I suppose I should introduce myself

+2
Emmett Cullen
Rosalie Cullen
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New too so I suppose I should introduce myself Empty New too so I suppose I should introduce myself

Post  Rosalie Cullen November 22nd 2008, 11:13 pm

hey everyone. So, I was suggested by a friend to be Rosalie, and I think I play the part very well. king So, I met the Queen, she was very out of style! Ugh! Don't even get me started with her hair! I went to the mall while in England. I got 8 inches high hooker boots. I think Emmett will drool over them. No, he'll drool over the carpet, because if he so much as breaths on them! GRR!! Twisted Evil I WILL KILL! So, I got boots but boots need a new outfit. I can't wait...hehe. I'm stylish, out to kill if anyone is not paying attention to me. (Excluding Edward and Bella. *sigh* They are a messed up couple. jk. They're cute together!) Um, I LOVE attention, I hate sports. Excluding a common one...one of which I shall not name... Cool Let's see...I love shoes. Shoes shoes and more shoes! One girl just can't get enough! But, sadly, I used a hunk of my money fixing my car after emmett, Evil or Very Mad , took it for a little drive. I will get him back. Or maybe I already have...you will never know...lalalalala! Smile Alright, I'm bored. Later.
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Number of posts : 35
Job/hobbies : Making people bow down to my beauty and unexplicable power.
Humor : What humor?
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

New too so I suppose I should introduce myself Empty Re: New too so I suppose I should introduce myself

Post  Emmett Cullen November 23rd 2008, 12:02 am

ROSE!!!! Hey baby ^^
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Number of posts : 71
Location : Alice's closet! ... Ask no questions, I tell no lies
Job/hobbies : Competition of any kind and making Bella Blush
Humor : pranking people! That humorus, right?
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://www.lilyphillips.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

New too so I suppose I should introduce myself Empty Re: New too so I suppose I should introduce myself

Post  Rosalie Cullen November 23rd 2008, 12:12 am

Hey good lookin'. Miss me?
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen November 23rd 2008, 12:14 am

Oh Yeah ^^
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Number of posts : 71
Location : Alice's closet! ... Ask no questions, I tell no lies
Job/hobbies : Competition of any kind and making Bella Blush
Humor : pranking people! That humorus, right?
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://www.lilyphillips.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Cullen November 23rd 2008, 12:20 am

I was talking to the cat. (jk) Very Happy
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 23rd 2008, 12:22 am

Lol~ See you in the Rp's =D
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D
Humor : erm... wha? Who needs humor when you have Killer Confetti~
Registration date : 2008-08-22

https://hearts-that-bleed.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Cullen November 23rd 2008, 1:19 am

Totally! I love your start. Very Happy
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 23rd 2008, 2:08 pm

Your right, about my parents*they r a crazy,wierd couple* but even the strangest creatures can find love between them I love you

i have got to see this*makes bet with alice about if emmet is gonna get on his knees and pleed for Rose's forgiveness or will he get her an outfit to match those new boots*[lets just hope he just doesn't get killed, you dont mess with Rose's car Evil or Very Mad ]
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : Drawing and learning from my parents(i had to write that last one to many witnesses)
Humor : My mother can be very clumzy >.< its funny to watch her
Registration date : 2008-11-08

http://www.narudigiluvr.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber November 23rd 2008, 2:36 pm

*burst out laughing* wow
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : Err...babysitting?...Im thinking of applying to Mikes store to get more money but other than that...
Humor : Im not sure what that means...
Registration date : 2008-09-20

http://marylisaswoodensword58.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 24th 2008, 9:07 pm

Reneesme Cullen wrote:
i have got to see this*makes bet with alice about if emmet is gonna get on his knees and plead for Rose's forgiveness or will he get her an outfit to match those new boots*[lets just hope he just doesn't get killed, you don't mess with Rose's car Evil or Very Mad ]

*Clears throat - being as humanly as possible-* Y'know, I can see that heeeeee will get her the dress. xD Just cause, y'know, knowing Emmett is a terrible pleader, sooo he'll have to give something to get something in return~ ;D
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 24th 2008, 9:29 pm

Alice Cullen wrote:
Reneesme Cullen wrote:
i have got to see this*makes bet with alice about if emmet is gonna get on his knees and plead for Rose's forgiveness or will he get her an outfit to match those new boots*[lets just hope he just doesn't get killed, you don't mess with Rose's car Evil or Very Mad ]

*Clears throat - being as humanly as possible-* Y'know, I can see that heeeeee will get her the dress. xD Just cause, y'know, knowing Emmett is a terrible pleader, sooo he'll have to give something to get something in return~ ;D

Knowing emmet yeah....new bet either he'll buy her a new dress or a new car Twisted Evil.......uncle emmet im giving you ideas here you should steal one of them Wink
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Job/hobbies : Drawing and learning from my parents(i had to write that last one to many witnesses)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 24th 2008, 10:24 pm

Lol! Well, depending on how mad Rosalie is to him... he'll give her the car. =) Buuut, if it's a really lovely dress, and she desperately wants it, the dress, for sure. ^^
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 25th 2008, 7:19 pm

Alice Cullen wrote:
Lol! Well, depending on how mad Rosalie is to him... he'll give her the car. =) Buuut, if it's a really lovely dress, and she desperately wants it, the dress, for sure. ^^

I guess will just have to wait......5min. .......6min. .......7min. ......I hate waiting... Evil or Very Mad
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Cullen November 26th 2008, 1:50 pm

Emmett's coming...I told him you guys were talking about him... *snickers evilly* Oh and I forgave him last night... Twisted Evil His Jeep didn't make it though... Cool
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber November 27th 2008, 12:02 am

And what a nice jeep it was *mourns for jeep*
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : Err...babysitting?...Im thinking of applying to Mikes store to get more money but other than that...
Humor : Im not sure what that means...
Registration date : 2008-09-20

http://marylisaswoodensword58.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 27th 2008, 12:49 am

Emmett's coming...I told him you guys were talking about him... *snickers evilly* Oh and I forgave him last night... Twisted Evil His Jeep didn't make it though... Cool
Lmao, Oooh, dear. xD
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Cullen November 27th 2008, 1:28 pm

Don't worry, I'll get him an even better pimped out car...hmmm... I wonder what it could be.... Very Happy
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 27th 2008, 3:07 pm

Rosalie Cullen wrote:Don't worry, I'll get him an even better pimped out car...hmmm... I wonder what it could be.... Very Happy

hmmm...how 'bout a motorcycle i can see emmet just rideing it emmet has kinda of the bad boy look so he would look good in a motorcycle...(maybe for christmas)
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Cullen November 28th 2008, 1:05 pm

nah, the motorcycle is Jasper. DO we have a Jasper??? Emmett is more like...dirt bike... Very Happy 8D
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 28th 2008, 1:44 pm

Rosalie Cullen wrote:nah, the motorcycle is Jasper. DO we have a Jasper??? Emmett is more like...dirt bike... Very Happy 8D

hmmm...your right, maybe a 4 wheeler....yes we do have a jasper but like jacob his never on
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 28th 2008, 7:39 pm

LOL! GET EMMETT A HIPPIE VAN!!! XD It'd have the beaded curtains, and it would be really bright with colors and it'd catch SO many peoples eyes!!! xD

Yeah.. we don't have one... anymore. >> I'll look for one.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 28th 2008, 8:09 pm

Alice Cullen wrote:
LOL! GET EMMETT A HIPPIE VAN!!! XD It'd have the beaded curtains, and it would be really bright with colors and it'd catch SO many peoples eyes!!! xD

Yeah.. we don't have one... anymore. >> I'll look for one.

Lol that would be so funny to see emmet in a hippie van omg! i cant stop laughing.....*should have imagened him in a hippie van, cant stop laughing*
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 30th 2008, 12:27 am

Lol, I can't exactly see it, but I know that it would be funneh if Bella just walked into the Cullen's garage and saw a Hippie van in the back all covered in dust. xD She'd be like "Um... wth?? Who's is this?!" xD
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 30th 2008, 3:29 pm

Alice Cullen wrote:
Lol, I can't exactly see it, but I know that it would be funneh if Bella just walked into the Cullen's garage and saw a Hippie van in the back all covered in dust. xD She'd be like "Um... wth?? Who's is this?!" xD

and then emmet would coming and be "mine why...?" then to it and hugg it like you cant have it! you should an Rp with that^^ it would be funny
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Cullen December 2nd 2008, 1:32 pm

OMG. Emmett in a tank! Run! lol
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum