Hearts-That-Bleed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Time again

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

School Time again Empty School Time again

Post  Alice Cullen September 29th 2008, 9:55 pm

Okay this is in September, and school had just started up again. This is when all the Cullens are still at the Forks High school.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is school time again, the leaves were changing color from green to yellow, orange and red. One of Alice's favorite times. Almost that time again for a birthday party she pipped with joy.

Alice was waiting with Edward for Bella to show. Her back against the wet, cold bricks of the school. Phys ed first period she had remind herself and took a look for what would be happening *She saw herself on a court, facing a person on the other side of the net. The score was 15 - 3; generosity got the better of her. A racket in her right hand and the shuttle in the other, ready to serve; badminton She sighed to herself; thankful to see the next unit in gym. Wrestling wasn't that easy to play with weak humans without giving away their family secret...

She then began to think of what to do when she got home *...* nothing. She sighed; distracted the frustration with thinking of Jasper and how he was... managing with his problems.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D
Humor : erm... wha? Who needs humor when you have Killer Confetti~
Registration date : 2008-08-22

https://hearts-that-bleed.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

School Time again Empty Re: School Time again

Post  Edward Cullen October 2nd 2008, 1:21 pm

Edward glanced down at Alice, hearing her troubled thoughts. He ruffled her hair a little, then squeezed her shoulder. "Dont worry...he'll be fine. You know how strong he can be when he wants. He just needs our support right now...don't worry. It gives me a headache, you know". He smiled at her a little, hoping she would cheer up. Her thougts really did make his head hurt when she was worried like this.

Last edited by Edward Cullen on October 17th 2008, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.
Humor : Mind games xD
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 3rd 2008, 11:56 pm

She snuck out from Edward's hand that was messing up her hair and gave a little bit of an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I'll try to stop..." Trying to change her thoughts, she fixed her hair to its normal spikiness. Any minute now... she thought to herself. How will I tell Bella about her party?? she had to groan at how she was going to act; she didn't have to see how Bella was going to be, it was predictable.

Last edited by Alice Cullen on October 22nd 2008, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 21st 2008, 1:52 pm

'Oh god birthday time, I swear if Edward has got me something expensive I will explode 'Bella thought as she drove to school. But then the thought of Edward made her feel funny inside so she stopped feeling angry. She pictured his face and the feel of his body, cold, soft ….. Heavenly!! But as usual when she got to school her memory had don’t him no justice, he was even more stunning than anyone could have ever imagined.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 21st 2008, 3:02 pm

Edward heard Bella's truck before it actually crossed his vision. He turned towards the sound, eager to see his love again. He walked up to her door as she parked, and made to open it for her as soon as she finished parking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 22nd 2008, 7:26 pm

Alice fluttered to Bella's side, with a huge grin on her face and a twinkle that shown noticeably in her eyes; excitement. "Bella~" She chimed and took in another breath, but paused before talking. A Vision. Shocked, she stood in one spot, viewing the vision. Her face blank. Suddenly she shook here head slightly, and the grin was back into place again. A cover up. Edward... We might be having some visitors today during school...
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest October 23rd 2008, 6:48 am

As Bella stepped out of the car she gazed into Edwards eyes. They were quite a dark golden so she knew to be careful. She so desperately wanted to throw herself at him and hold him forever but she knew she couldn’t so she thought she would steal a kiss. As she jumped down from her truck she hooked her arms around his neck and plunged forward.

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 23rd 2008, 2:45 pm

::Jamie & Carly::

"Carly! Hurry up!" Jamie hollered, even though it wasn't necessary. "We're going to be late!" Hurry, hurry, hurry! Jamie thought to her sister.

"I'm coming." Carly said racing down the stairs, hair pulled up into her usual pony tail. "How do I look?" she said as she spun in a circle to show off her outfit.

"You look fine." Jamie said aloud then thought Can we please go now?

"Yes let's go." And with that they were out the door. Jamie was already in the drivers side of the new glossy, black, Audi R8.

They pulled up into the school and beside a big red Chevy truck. Jamie and Carly both smelt it the second they parked the car. They turned to each other and thought 'Vampire!'
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Number of posts : 71
Location : Alice's closet! ... Ask no questions, I tell no lies
Job/hobbies : Competition of any kind and making Bella Blush
Humor : pranking people! That humorus, right?
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://www.lilyphillips.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 24th 2008, 8:42 pm

Alice was just getting onto the sidewalk from seeing Bella. Her handbag was hung across her shoulder and was filled with school junk that she really doesn't care about. Suddenly, two girl vampires pulled up into the parking lot of the school. How weird... they joined school?? she smiled at the thought of having more vampires in this small town high school; oh how exhilarating. Never heard of new comers... she began to smile as she thought of all the events that would happen in the future. First, Alice would become friends with them, and they would be prefect shopping buddies; being girls and all. AND THEY HAVE FASION!!!! analyzing their clothing, the smile grew bigger as she rushed over to the black Audi R8.

Edward and Bella needed to be alone for a moment, they wouldn't miss her. Then I'll talk to Bella later about her birthday and actually get her to say something like 'Yes, Thank-you for the party, it'll be brilliant' or 'Sure, Alice! I'd love to have a party; with music, and food, and maybe even a 6 layered cake!' she had thought to herself with high hopes but sighed shortly after at how silly that dream was.

Anyway, Alice didn't look to see how the vampires would react to her. But did that matter? They were vampires, hopefully they would find somethings in common, right? Or, maybe not.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 25th 2008, 6:44 am

Edward barely acknowledged Alice - he was completely immersed in Bella. He let her throw herself at him, wrapping his arms around her waist gently to pull her fragile form closer. He let her lead the kiss, but obviously didn't let her get too enthusiastic. He suppressed a chuckle as he heard the hyperactive beat of her heart in response to his willingness. He moved his hand to caress her cheek, then carefully broke off the kiss, pulling her closer to his chest. "Well, good morning to you too, love..." he murmured silkily into her hair, before kissing her neck. He glanced over at the newcomers - the ones that Alice's thoughts were going into hyperdrive over. Wait, vampires? His interest was piqued, but he continued to hold Bella close.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 25th 2008, 12:17 pm

Well this is unexpected! Jamie thought to her sister. A short girl with black spiked hair started off towards their car.

"I know. Who would've thought?" Carly said out loud. They both got out of the car and grabbed their bags. The pixie like girl was almost to their car.

Not wanting anyone to hear, Carly thought Do you want to say hi? Or would you like me to?

No, I'll do it. Do you think they're nice?

I hope so, but it's hard to tell who we can trust... I guess we can stop them from doing anything, if we want to.

By now the pixie girl was in front of them. She was very small, maybe a foot shorter than themselves and her hair was just as black. She seemed to be concentrating on something very hard, but that didn't stop the dancing in her step. She was very elegant and graceful.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 25th 2008, 4:09 pm

"Hello, I'm Alice." she grinned "You must be new to Forks" Alice said excitedly, holding her hand out in front of her. "If you need any help around the school, please do ask~"
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 25th 2008, 7:06 pm

"Hi Alice, I'm Jamie" "And I'm Carly". They said, each one taking her tiny hand and shaking it.
"We weren't expecting to meet anyone... um... Like us Jamie said. "If you don't mind me asking... how many of you, are there?" then she thought Look at her eyes Carly... they're golden. They don't feed on humans either!
Carly as always was taking in every detail of Alice's outfit. then out of nowhere she burst out, "Oh my gosh! Are those Jimmy Choo!!! I love him!!! Jamie just rolled her eyes. well at least they have something in common.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 25th 2008, 9:52 pm

"Oh, not at all. There are seven in this area, but only five of us go to school" Alice gestured to Edward in the background with Bella using her thumb, "He's one of them and the rest of them are waiting for class to start."

"YES THEY ARE!" Alice had to look down at her new shoes that were bought only on Sunday. "You're a fan of his work?!" She quickly turned to look at Carly with thrill fulled eyes.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 25th 2008, 10:57 pm

"Are you kidding me? I love his work! I have a wall in my closet dedicated to his shoes!" Carly was beaming, just as Alice was.
Jamie was a bit more concerned about the seven vampires all in one area. That's quite a number... she thought to herself, knowing just how excited Carly got about her shoes. Jamie was more into designing her own clothes than buying something that someone else had made.
Carly and Alice gushed over the latest releases and recent shopping trips, while Jamie looked around. The parking lot was quickly emptying as the young students made their way to their first day of classes.
Jamie cleared her throat. "We're going to be late if we don't get a move on ladies." She said with a big smile.
"Damn, I guess we will have to continue this later then. It was very nice to meet you Alice. Do you think we could join you and your family for lunch?" Carly asked Oh my gosh, Jamie I love it here! I'm so happy you picked Forks! I love you, you wonderful sister of mine!!! her thoughts were like those of a child who had just eaten their entire Halloween candy stash in one sitting.
Yeah, yeah, yeah I know you do she gave a small chuckle and then remembered that nobody but her and Carly had heard, so she quickly stifled them
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 25th 2008, 11:37 pm

"Of course you can join us for lunch." She managed to finish up a story about visiting the newest mall that had just open in Seattle. "Oh... yeah, I guess you're right," taking a peek at her little watch bracelet and sighed. Alice really did love talking to Jamie and Carly and wished that it could have been longer, but it was time for class. Had it really been that fast? Alice began to walk to her first class. Edward, I'm inviting Jamie and Carly for lunch today. I hope you don't mind... She didn't really care what anyone thought; she had just found 2 new friends and wanted to talk to them more. Oh, and they are nice, and are vegetarians... so no worries about Bella... I don't think they'll slip either.
knowing that Edward was listening. "See you guys later~" Alice shouted over her shoulder to the couple behind her and gave a huge smile.

Last edited by Alice Cullen on October 27th 2008, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 26th 2008, 1:47 am

Jamie and Carly were split up first period but they continued to talk right up until lunch.
So, do you think they are all going to be like Alice? Carly asked.
I have no idea, I'm a little worried though, don't you think we're taking this whole situation a little fast? I mean we've only been on this life style for a few decades. What would happen if we slipped? Jamie was worried.
Carly reassured her There's no need to worry silly, we're going to be fine!
By now the girls had met up outside the cafeteria and walked in. They had a lot of experience with humans and they were both very good actors. They each took a tray and walked down the line. Without really having to think about it, they just grabbed what ever they thought a human would like. They just happened to pick the same thing, they were always on the same mind wave length.
They paid for the food and glanced around the big room. It was slowly filling up with students. Carly was the first to notice a tiny Alice waving in their direction from the other side of the cafeteria.
5 other people sat with her, 6 her included. I thought Alice said there were only 5 vampires going to school here? Jamie commented
I don't know. But I'm sure we'll find out soon enough. Come on let's go.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 26th 2008, 7:28 am

Edward looked up at the two girls walking towards their table.Their thoughts were interesting...when they sat down, he would talk to them properly. They seemed nice enough - Alice had certainly fallen in love with them, anyway.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 26th 2008, 8:34 am

Jamie and Carly smiled as they sat down beside Alice.I did it last time. It's your turn. Jamie thought. fine then.
"Hello, I'm Carly and this is my lovely sister, Jamie. Carly introduced them.
"It was really an unexpected surprise to meet others like ourselves. Especially with this life style." Jamie looked around the table and noticed a very fragile looking brunette sitting beside the boy with bronze messy hair - It was the couple Alice had pointed out this morning. A very slight breeze drew the girls scent towards Jamie. Carly! She's Human! They have a human! she mentally screamed to her sister. Her eyes wide with shock as the girl blushed slightly, noticing the staring gaze she was receiving.
Whoa! She is. Do you think she knows what they are - what we are? Carly asked, unsure of what to do.
I have no idea. Act normal and maybe we can figure this out. Jamie had calmed down. The whole conversation took less than 5 seconds, barely long enough for anyone to guess the chaos that just exploded in the twins minds.
Carly put on a very good cheery smile "So do you guys have names?" she asked with a giggle, trying to think rationally.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 26th 2008, 8:51 am

Edward smiled reassuringly at the pair. "Hey - don't freak out. We know the situation is...a little strange. It's nothing for you to worry about " he paused, then became serious "Unless you think it will be a problem for you...?". He knew the others would have caught up by now. Bella might have. It really shouldn't be a problem - they had been in a school all day. But then again, Bella did have a certain appeal...He subconciously drew his arm a little tighter around her.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 26th 2008, 10:17 am

The girls were shocked. Not so much about the fact that the human girl knew, but the fact that this boy knew what they were thinking!
Did he?
He did!
But how?

"You, you can read minds?" Carly asked in an urgent whisper.
"Oh. My. God! No way! That is so awesome!" she then turned to Carly "Carly! He has an ability!" She turned back to everyone. Well now, I guess we have a lot more in common than I thought.
Shut up stupid!
"Make me!" Jamie stuck out her tongue. Out of the corner of her eye Jamie saw the bronze haired boy shift his body to hold the girl tighter. She was instantly guilty. "Oh, god, no! It's no problem at all. I'm so very sorry we worried you... Jamie stopped for just second and Carly picked right up where she left off
"It was just a bit of a shock. You can understand right?" Carly Laughed, remembering one weekend at a local bar. "Humans are quite interesting creatures. They can be so unpredictable sometimes." Jamie laughed as well.
"Ahh" Jamie sighed "I remember him" then she giggled slightly.
"Oh, sorry, like I was saying, you guys have nothing to fear. We are on our best behavior, we have a long past to make up for." Carly said, trying to ease the tension they had just caused.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 26th 2008, 10:42 am

Smiling wider at their thoughts, Edward said "Yeah - In our group, we have a few with abilities. I can read minds, and Alice can see possible futures. So, what else can you guys do? And what's this about a bar? Aren't you two underage?." He laughed, teasingly before relaxing his arm around Bella. He hadn't wanted to alarm them, or make them think he didn't trust them. It had merely been an instinctual reaction.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 26th 2008, 11:14 am

Carly looked at Alice in astonishment "No way! You can see the future? Jamie laughed at her sister's curiosity.
"We have a talent for making people do as we wish. Carly focuses mostly on the mind she puts thoughts in your head, while I control the body. She attempted to explain to them. "I can make there body move but sometimes their mind doesn't like to cooperate so that's when I get help from Carly, we kind of make people our puppets, like pulling the strings on a marionette." Jamie laughed.
"Oh the bar was quite a unique experience." she laughed at the joke 'underage' "Hon, when you're as good looking as us and you also have the ability to control weak human men, you tend to get whatever you want." Carly and Jamie laughed in perfect harmony.
"That poor bouncer never stood a chance" Carly giggled.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 26th 2008, 12:31 pm

Edward just shook his head, not comprehending, or willing to comprehend the attitude the twins held towards human males. Or rather, he thought, males in general. Scary thought... He shook his head, bemused, and continued his conversation with Bella.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 26th 2008, 1:03 pm

"So we know Alice, but who are the rest of you youngins? Carly said smiling from ear to ear. you know we aren't actually as crazy as i know you're probably thinking. We just like to have some fun, when you're with one person for 730 years plus, you need some form of entertainment. she thought to the boy with a smile on her face.

Last edited by Emmett Cullen on October 27th 2008, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum