Hearts-That-Bleed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New additions

2 posters

Go down

New additions Empty New additions

Post  Alice Cullen October 5th 2008, 3:44 pm

Yes, so you may have noticed some of the changes to the site. I have been tinkering around with some of the codes and I've noticed somethings new that I may use. One of those things that I have found is a character sheet for Role Plays... I'm not so sure how to use it, or to work it... but I'm very interested in it; I think it would go great for members who have made up their own characters. =]

Now, if there is any problems, don't panic; haha. I'm still working with the chat box/room now, because the last one was difficult to read. Plus, I can do so much more with this one. Very Happy

Be patient ~ Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D
Humor : erm... wha? Who needs humor when you have Killer Confetti~
Registration date : 2008-08-22

https://hearts-that-bleed.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

New additions Empty Re: New additions

Post  Edward Cullen October 14th 2008, 1:46 pm

Ok... that didn't really make much sense to me ^^. Is it something to do with the "character design" thing in your profile?
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.
Humor : Mind games xD
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 15th 2008, 10:03 pm

haha, sorry about that... Yeah pretty much, I'm going to ask how to use and set it up though... It really isn't making much sense. But if I get that running, the members could use that for their made-up characters. ^^
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D
Humor : erm... wha? Who needs humor when you have Killer Confetti~
Registration date : 2008-08-22

https://hearts-that-bleed.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum