Hearts-That-Bleed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Movie(U.S.)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Twilight Movie(U.S.) Empty Twilight Movie(U.S.)

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 17th 2008, 6:53 pm

cheers Twilight(Movie) cheers

I just wanted to remind the people who live in the United States, that Twilight(Movie) is out this friday November 21, 2008(Yey Twilight cheers )

Don't forget tongue
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Number of posts : 50
Job/hobbies : Drawing and learning from my parents(i had to write that last one to many witnesses)
Humor : My mother can be very clumzy >.< its funny to watch her
Registration date : 2008-11-08

http://www.narudigiluvr.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Twilight Movie(U.S.) Empty Re: Twilight Movie(U.S.)

Post  Angela Webber November 18th 2008, 3:54 pm

Woho!! I can NOT wait until it comes out Very Happy
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : Err...babysitting?...Im thinking of applying to Mikes store to get more money but other than that...
Humor : Im not sure what that means...
Registration date : 2008-09-20

http://marylisaswoodensword58.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 18th 2008, 7:33 pm

I know it's gonna be the bestest movie eva!!! cheers
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Job/hobbies : Drawing and learning from my parents(i had to write that last one to many witnesses)

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber November 18th 2008, 8:14 pm

Chyah! but Im not going opening nite, its already sold out :/
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Job/hobbies : Err...babysitting?...Im thinking of applying to Mikes store to get more money but other than that...

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 18th 2008, 8:43 pm

I'am!Smile
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber November 18th 2008, 9:50 pm

*gasp* you got tickets?!
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 19th 2008, 12:24 am

=O!!! Omg! you're sooo lucky! Did you have to get them 2 months ago?? O.O

Who else is gonna buy 3 Twilight movies when it comes out on DVD? xD

I think I'm gonna go after a few days because I want it to die down a little. xD
I was thinking, if I went on the first day that it opened, I'd have to wait in line an 30 mins - an hour so I could have the best seats - of course, minus the foods and stuffs. >> (But I don't need those~! xD)

Oh! I hear that if this movie is really good, and they get a lot of views, they're gonna make New moon and Eclipse a movie!!! =D And... hopefully Breaking Dawn. <3

Does anyone have a T-Shirt yet?? o.o
Some people at my school are already wearing them >> *shakes fist at them*
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D
Humor : erm... wha? Who needs humor when you have Killer Confetti~
Registration date : 2008-08-22

https://hearts-that-bleed.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber November 19th 2008, 5:04 pm

Alice Cullen wrote:

I think I'm gonna go after a few days because I want it to die down a little. xD
I was thinking, if I went on the first day that it opened, I'd have to wait in line an 30 mins - an hour so I could have the best seats - of course, minus the foods and stuffs. >> (But I don't need those~! xD)

Oh! I hear that if this movie is really good, and they get a lot of views, they're gonna make New moon and Eclipse a movie!!! =D And... hopefully Breaking Dawn. <3

3?? psssh Im buyin 8!!

I plan on taking my friend and paying for her as a "Im-sorry-I-missed-your-birthday-party-so-I-got-you-this-late-present-instead" present Very Happy hehe

Stephenie Meyer thinks there wont be a breaking dawn since they can't get anything that even remotely get anything that looks like Reneesme >< she said that might change in a couple of years - movie magic Razz - but shes not sure

Theres a T-SHIRT?!?!?! WHERE?!?!?! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 20th 2008, 12:26 am

=( Really?! But... why make the films if they can't get Breaking Dawn?! T.T Seriously, Breaking Dawn is -in my opinion- the best one of the set!!!... It makes you wonder how they can make Harry Potter films and NOT get a perfect actor for Reneeseme... - oh wellz.

xD Yeaaah~ haha. Well, I saw a person walking around with a 'Team Jacob' T-shirt. I asked her where she got it -because I'm that obsessive and desperate to ask strangers where they get their clothing. lol- and she told me that a book store was just selling them. In this case, it was Chapters she told me about. xD I haven't seen the Edward ones though... =( But on Jacobs, -its all black- it has team Jacob, and a red slaw mark on the back or front. Then at the bottom it says 'twilight' and the date the movie is playing. =] -I'm gonna get 4 t-shirts, and if there is sweaters, I'll get 5 of them.

Omg, Have you walked into a Chapters -or any book store- and seen all the Twilight books?! There's some on EVERY row/section. And that was about... 2 months when I saw that. A total paradise <3

I wanna try to find the Japanese version of Twilight. =o
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber November 20th 2008, 4:14 pm

yah, I did Very Happy My friend stole a poster from the back of one the books ^^ And I saw another poster of jacub and he looks waaay too pale :/

yah, I know it is the best, Its like the first book to make me cry Sad I really hope they find away to get a Reneesme soon Sad
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 21st 2008, 1:46 pm

Yeah, but they have a few years till they make that movie. xD

You cried for Breaking Dawn? I cried when Edward left in New Moon... I was like "Nuuuu... don't do that..." and then the book died until the end when he come back~ =|

Awws! I need a poster... Is it out of the Breaking Dawn book?? =o
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen November 21st 2008, 2:44 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I think that the posters/t-shirts are kinda dissapointing! You can buy better ones off the internet. Jacob is all wrong in that poster! No no no nooo!!! Lol - I'm going to have to buy tickets soon. Can't believe the americans get to see it sooner...gutted.

Here's the site I found. I know they aren't the official ones, bu they do look nicer...does that make me a traitor to the cause? Sad

http://www.customizedgirl.com/index.htm
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.
Humor : Mind games xD
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber November 21st 2008, 7:29 pm

what cause?

and no I think it was either the twilight or the eclipse book
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 21st 2008, 10:47 pm

No, of course not, Edward. =]
...=o Yeah, They do look waaay better... Like, someone didn't slap them together. =x -My favs are the Black ones... and the Pillow. xD 'I kissed a vampire and I liked it' <3. lol.

I'm gonna have to steal one too >> Don't tell~

I can tell you who's a traitor... My frrrienddd~ We were supposed to go together some night and I phoned to make plans, and I get her mother. She tells me that my friend has gone to the city to watch it with her cousin... T.T craptacular.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen November 22nd 2008, 11:19 am

Aww, poor Alice...*huggles*. Don't be sad - go see it with somebody who cares more about you and the film.
(Yeah, the pillow is awesome! I just love how you can change all the colours!)
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 22nd 2008, 4:57 pm

(DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SPOILERS)OMG!!! guys just saw the movie yesterday AHHHH! best movie EVER! oh my gosh whenever they first kissed i thought they were gonna DO IT! so intence its so fricking awesome me and my bud morgan where together OMG! so awesome when alice snapped Jame's head and whenever Edward came in breath taking oh and whenever Rosalie was being a bitch to Bella i wanted to snap on her but totta AWESOME!

P.S.
i found out that jacobs long hair is really a wig*thank god*

P.S.S.
there are many FUNNY! parts and sparkles>.<*Reenesme jumps up and down^^*
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 22nd 2008, 5:25 pm

Angela Webber wrote:*gasp* you got tickets?!
no, not BEFORE the movie but this theater at sikeston,missouri,U.S. its like one of those theaters where you have to buy the tickets the day it comes out well actually like an hour before there first view so it was easy even thought me and my bud morgan had to wait in line for like 15min.(we got there early)
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 22nd 2008, 5:32 pm

Alice Cullen wrote:

lnope^^, like i explained to angela this theater is different so i didn't have to get them before the day it came out^^
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 22nd 2008, 5:59 pm

Angela Webber wrote:
Alice Cullen wrote:

3?? psssh Im buyin 8!!

I plan on taking my friend and paying for her as a "Im-sorry-I-missed-your-birthday-party-so-I-got-you-this-late-present-instead" present Very Happy hehe

Stephenie Meyer thinks there wont be a breaking dawn since they can't get anything that even remotely get anything that looks like Reneesme >< she said that might change in a couple of years - movie magic Razz - but shes not sure

Theres a T-SHIRT?!?!?! WHERE?!?!?! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
some of my friends have had them t-shirts for months *Reenesme hasn't been able to buy one*

many of the actors have been talking about how excited they are to work in new moon.

hmmm....i have seen many pictures of future to be reenesme but they'll grow up and well...no reenesme but i know they'll fid someoen they have to

oh did you know that in the scene where edward and bella are at the restarant they show stephanie myers typing in her comp.

i really want to see jacob as a werewolf!!!!
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 22nd 2008, 10:48 pm

Aww, poor Alice...*huggles*. Don't be sad - go see it with somebody who cares more about you and the film.
(Yeah, the pillow is awesome! I just love how you can change all the colours!)
<3 Thanks~ *huggles back* But, yeah. I'm going to forget her and go with my other friend -the person who got me into Twilight- and her older sister so that will be better than going with a person who had already saw it. ^^
((lol, I think I want a Twilight accessory -the pillow... or maybe that 'Bite Me' sweater- for Christmas.))

oOhhhhH!!! So it's a hit, Reneesme?! =D

LMAO! xD Ewww, narshtie! But did he look... the part?? Like.. better than the posters of him?

so awesome when alice snapped Jame's head
!!!! OMG!!! I WISH I CAN WATCH IT NOW!!!! xD I can just see little Alice doing that... I just kinda wish that Stephanie wrote those parts in the book. xD *jumps up and down with Reneesme. Also excited*

oh did you know that in the scene where edward and bella are at the restarant they show stephanie myers typing in her comp.
Lol. It's good that Stephanie was in it then. I bet she really didn't want any of the major/ talking parts. She was probably working on another book. xD BTW, has anyone read 'the host,' yet?? =o
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 23rd 2008, 1:36 pm

Alice Cullen wrote:

LMAO! xD Ewww, narshtie! But did he look... the part?? Like.. better than the posters of him?

!!!! OMG!!! I WISH I CAN WATCH IT NOW!!!! xD I can just see little Alice doing that... I just kinda wish that Stephanie wrote those parts in the book. xD *jumps up and down with Reneesme. Also excited*

Lol. It's good that Stephanie was in it then. I bet she really didn't want any of the major/ talking parts. She was probably working on another book. xD BTW, has anyone read 'the host,' yet?? =o

his hair was down the hole time so it was was wierd he looked REALLY indian*it should be in a pony tail that's wat the book says*

it was so awesome i mean like one min. she was trying to resist drinking bella's blood*she even put it close to her nose to smell it* and the next min. she was jumping on top of jame snapping his head and trowing whats left into the fire*emmet and jasper looked like they were dancing aroud a REALLY big campfire*

yeah i know it looked like she was trying to resist a smile...no i haven't*reenesme want to finish reading ALL the books of the twilight series and midnight sun[which i will have to download from stephanie's site] then im reading the host*
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber November 23rd 2008, 2:30 pm

Reneesme Cullen wrote:
Alice Cullen wrote:

his hair was down the hole time so it was was wierd he looked REALLY indian*it should be in a pony tail that's wat the book says*

it was so awesome i mean like one min. she was trying to resist drinking bella's blood*she even put it close to her nose to smell it* and the next min. she was jumping on top of jame snapping his head and trowing whats left into the fire*emmet and jasper looked like they were dancing aroud a REALLY big campfire*

yeah i know it looked like she was trying to resist a smile...no i haven't*reenesme want to finish reading ALL the books of the twilight series and midnight sun[which i will have to download from stephanie's site] then im reading the host*

*raises hand* I have! I lurvees it =D you know the second books gonna be called "the soul"

I didnt see stephenie Sad oh well, gives me an excuse to watch it again Smile

And on some interveiw I saw like in Augest Taylor said it cant be in a ponytail since James hair is an a ponytail

I know it was so freakin AWESOME!!!!!!! The head snapping thing was just the freakin best!!! And the mirror made a freaky effect *__*

and yes jacub looked waay better than in the poster Smile
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Back to top Go down

Post  Reneesme Cullen November 23rd 2008, 3:00 pm

Angela Webber wrote:*raises hand* I have! I lurvees it =D you know the second books gonna be called "the soul"

I didnt see stephenie Sad oh well, gives me an excuse to watch it again Smile

And on some interveiw I saw like in Augest Taylor said it cant be in a ponytail since James hair is an a ponytail

I know it was so freakin AWESOME!!!!!!! The head snapping thing was just the freakin best!!! And the mirror made a freaky effect *__*

and yes jacub looked waay better than in the poster Smile

Well i guess but he still looked i dont pony-tail-less

i know it gave the wild animal effect like i dont know just wild and dangerous

hey did you like the part where he goes sex,money,sex,money,CAT! OMG! that was so funny
Reneesme Cullen
Reneesme Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber November 23rd 2008, 3:45 pm

I believe it went money, sex, money, sex, money, cat Very Happy that dude looked all happy too haha Razz And I also find it very funny when people flirt, espeically waitresses Very Happy
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen November 24th 2008, 1:18 pm

Angela Webber wrote:I believe it went money, sex, money, sex, money, cat Very Happy that dude looked all happy too haha Razz And I also find it very funny when people flirt, espeically waitresses Very Happy

When do they say that??? I havn't seen it yet, but I can't help reading all this and spoiling it for myself...I'm just so excited! I told anybody who would listen (and more) about Stephanie Meyers in the restaurant - the fellow twilight obsessees loved it! Did you know that the Volvo used by Robert Pattinson was given away to a fan who correctly guessed the combined weight of Jacob's and Edward's actors? Gutted!
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next