Hearts-That-Bleed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: The Hunt ::.

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

.:: The Hunt ::. Empty .:: The Hunt ::.

Post  Alice Cullen September 20th 2008, 5:08 pm

It was that time of week that the Cullen family went on their 'camping trip' to the mountains. They do this every so often, but today they are going for a full 2 days due to the weather.

Alice was just getting every ones clothing for the day.
  • A dark, tight t-shirt for Emmet

• A frilly, blueish top for Esme

She continued to go down the list of clothing set for her family. Once she was done, she would deliver.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D
Humor : erm... wha? Who needs humor when you have Killer Confetti~
Registration date : 2008-08-22

https://hearts-that-bleed.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

.:: The Hunt ::. Empty Re: .:: The Hunt ::.

Post  Edward Cullen September 23rd 2008, 3:03 pm

Edward played the piano, feeling irritated. He couldn't quite get his mind right for this piece... It bugged him - but not as much as being away from Bella did. He wondered what she was thinking right now. Whilst Bella's faraway mind gave no insight once again, he caught a snatch of Alice's own thoughts. He grinned, then called up the stairs to her. "And a shirt for me - just in case I get a bit clumsy".
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.
Humor : Mind games xD
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen September 24th 2008, 7:13 pm

She gave a silent giggle and went straight to her closet.
"Of course... But I really don't see that you will..." She replied as she rummaged through different varieties of clothing, picked one, and -nearly- danced down the stair to find Edward.
"Here" Alice passed him a black, turtle neck with shirt though it was still pretty fancy for hunting. Knowing Alice.
"We're leaving as soon as I give these to Carlisle" Gesturing to the other set of clothing in her arm.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen September 25th 2008, 12:19 pm

Edward smirked at her choice, and shook his head ruefully. Typical Alice. He hoped he wouldn't need it... but he had been a little preoccupied lately with his newest, developing piano piece. He pushed the lid down on his instrument, resigned. He nodded to Alice, and doodled on the back of his music sheets thoughtfully, waiting for them to get going.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen September 25th 2008, 7:03 pm

Alice sighed at how glum Edward looked.
Its okay, Edward... 2 days isn't so long...we'll be back very soon...Bella will be just fine... she comforted.
Then started to skip her way to the main room to find Carlisle.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen September 26th 2008, 2:03 pm

Edward sighed, then smiled a little at her comment. She was right... nothing would happen to Bella. In two days, she couldn't do too much damage. He grinned, genuinely this time as he thought of ways to surprise her when he returned. "Hmmm....perhaps a nice evening out?" He murmured to himself. Hah... Alice would just love preparing her for that. No, something less painful for her would be more appropriate - I don't want her clawing off the makeup all night. He shook his head, laughing softly, then returned to his piano, and the difficult new piece.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlisle Cullen September 28th 2008, 4:29 am

Carlisle poked his head into the room, "Did I just hear my name being mentioned a moment ago?" he asked. Well of course he did, he was a vampire and it didn't matter that he was across the other side of the house, he just liked to keep up with the human pleasantries. "Ah, it seems I'm keeping us behind. My humblest apologies." he said taking the clothes from Alice's arm.
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : I'm a doctor at the local hospitals, and my hobbies include some *cough* game hunting, and hikes on
Humor : I've been told I'm rather humerous once you get to know me. And other vampires tend to find me humer
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.rjontop.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen September 28th 2008, 10:21 am

Alice gave Carlisle an apologetic smile. "no, not really..." she gave him his clothing and was off to the waiting room.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 2nd 2008, 1:25 pm

Edward snorted a litle at Rosalie's pathetic mental capacity. "Is that all you think about Rose? Surely you have better things to worry about - like yourself? Better yet, don't think at all. You might get wrinkles". He laughed slightly, but with little humour. Rosealie's attitude toward Bella was getting on his nerves. He closed the piano lid quickly, and looked in Carlisle's direction. "Are we off now, please? I want to get this over with".
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 4th 2008, 12:07 am

Alice had rolled her eyes at the two, knowing that Bella would never be hurt by anyone, excpecually by anyone of the Cullens. It was silly, Edward should know that Rose got this way over anyone human, or even beautiful, because the humans got something that we will never have. Normally, Edward would try to ignore her comments. Alice had seen Rose try to think of something to say, so instead of getting between the two, she had moved on her way to Esme's side.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 4th 2008, 12:40 am

Emmett was in the garage washing his baby. His jeep was covered in mud since the last drive. He had just finished when he heard Edward ask if they could get going.
Emmett cleaned himself off and ran at vampire speed to the house. Inside he saw his family all in the living room. He went over to Rose on the couch and put his arm over her shoulder.
"Are you guys going hunt?"he asked"Cause I've been wanting a challenge, deer and elk are boring"he said with a mock yawn.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Number of posts : 71
Location : Alice's closet! ... Ask no questions, I tell no lies
Job/hobbies : Competition of any kind and making Bella Blush
Humor : pranking people! That humorus, right?
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://www.lilyphillips.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 4th 2008, 1:04 am

Yes, We'll be leaving right sudden here. 2 full days" Alice replied with a smile. "Actually, can we just leave now?..." peeking at Edward form the side of her eye. Edward is getting anxious...
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlisle Cullen October 4th 2008, 5:02 am

"Ah yes of course." Carlisle perked up, with a small smile on his face although noting Edward's anxiety. "We'll go right out into grizzly country, for Emmett's sake, this time." he continued mentally adding. 'And I'm sure we won't be any longer than usual Edward, Bella will be just fine whilst we're gone.'
Carlisle Cullen
Carlisle Cullen

Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : I'm a doctor at the local hospitals, and my hobbies include some *cough* game hunting, and hikes on
Humor : I've been told I'm rather humerous once you get to know me. And other vampires tend to find me humer
Registration date : 2008-09-13

http://www.rjontop.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 4th 2008, 10:28 am

Edward remained expressionless as the others spoke around him. He knew he was overreacting about this, and tried to calm himself down. He shook himslef mentally, trying to shake off his unsettled feeling. He nodded once to Carlisle, not bothering to pretend to smile anymore. "Can we please go now?"
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 4th 2008, 2:30 pm

"Awesome let's go!"Emmett said, then thought to himself Finally, I'm gonna get my grizzly! then added Come on Eddie! Perk up, if anything is going to happen Alice will see and we'll come home. Don't worry so much!

And with that, the Cullens were off and on there way into grizzly country for some hunting time!
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 4th 2008, 10:19 pm

"This place should be filled with more than enough bears..."She stopped right sudden in the middle of no where, looking around to find the bear she had just saw 5 minutes ago. Fixing her hair from the running, she got down, ready to spring at the direction the bear would be coming from.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 5th 2008, 7:23 pm

Emmett looked around till he saw it. There was the biggest bear he had ever seen, even bigger than then the one that had mauled him. He laughed and thought awesome I might actually have to put up a fight with this one
He rolled to the balls of his feet, then pounced. He didn't aim for the throat, he wanted to have a little fun with this one. The bear swiped at him and ripped his shirt
"Crap, Alice isn't gonna be happy about this." he said putting his hand through the hole by his chest.
After he had his fun, he lunged for the throat of the bear.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

.:: The Hunt ::. Empty rose

Post  Guest October 6th 2008, 1:25 pm

' Yes lets just go alreaddy! Come on Em!' Rosalie Sulked.She spent the whole car journey wraped tightly under Emmets arms.' I need to get as far from Edward as i can ,if i dont want to rip off his head' she smirked at the thought of Edward not putting up a fight, ' i dont want to hurt you' he would say'.Or maby he just knew he was no match for her ! Yes that was it .

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 6th 2008, 6:16 pm

Alice had just pulled off a small bear carcass off her lap and was ready to head out again. Slowly she stood up and sighed at Emmett and how poor he kept his clothing neat and tidy. Oh well... can't tell Emmett what to do... she thought coldly to herself.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 8th 2008, 1:40 pm

Edward blotted out the distracting mental broadcasts of his family as much as possible, concentrating fully on his prey. After a little tracking, he came upon a young male. Feisty, strong. Good. He needed it right now. He went into a crouch, and prepared to lunge at his prey. When he did, he would end its excistance quicky.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 10th 2008, 10:05 pm

"EDWARD!!!" Alice had hissed his name as she flung her small body at him before he could attack the male. As soon as Alice had seen this vision, she was running to Edward, trying to fix his mistake from already happening. When Alice and Edward were in the woods, she had nothing to think or say at Edwards behavior; so she glared at him for a long moment before he started to cuss at her for interrupting his hunting.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 11th 2008, 3:58 am

Edward hissed in surprise at the collision. He snarled at himself - he had been so absorbed in his meal, he had rendered himself oblivious to his surroundings. He glanced down at Alice, confused. The reasons for her actions wer unclear to him, but it seemed to be... a vision, maybe? He would question her behaviour later. Right now, he wanted an explanation. The bear had seen the confrontation of two stronger predators and made its hurried escape. Edward sighed, and folded his arms in annoyance. "Alice - what the hell? You better explain this, or at least make it clear to me in your head."
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen October 13th 2008, 1:36 am

"I.Am.Sorry" Looking up at Edward with clenching her hands into tiny fists. Alice then closed her eyes and replayed her visions for Edward. A woman with an abnormal gift, she has blackish hair and is very quiet. This woman was at the edge of their hunting ground. This woman was not a lone. Beside her stood a tall, lean male. Black hair, perfect, pale face, just like the woman. Vampires Obviously. "I came to you as soon as I could." she hesitated "I thought that you would have heard... something..." She whispered now, trying not to start hissing at Edward again. She should have seen this earlier; been more careful. "We have to go." She was running again, hoping that Edward was fallowing.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Webber October 13th 2008, 4:38 am

Ana walked quietly next to Anthonie. Her black leather gloved hands behind her back. Her gloves reached to her elbows and disappeared into the sleeves. She wore a soft black sweater with a long pair of jeans. She wore black hiking boots. From the neck down there was no trace of skin. She wore a lacey black chocker around her neck. She looked ahead, wondering were they where going.
Angela Webber
Angela Webber

Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : Err...babysitting?...Im thinking of applying to Mikes store to get more money but other than that...
Humor : Im not sure what that means...
Registration date : 2008-09-20

http://marylisaswoodensword58.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 13th 2008, 4:46 pm

Emmett had just finished his third grizzly when Alice ran past him. "Whoa, what's going on?" He asked but Alice just kept on running. What's up with her? he thought. Emmett looked back the way Alice had come and saw Edward on his way. Edward didn't slow either, he just kept running, right past Emmett. "Fine, ignore me all you want!" He huffed and ran after them at vamp speed.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum