Hearts-That-Bleed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emmett vs Edward

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Emmett vs Edward - Page 2 Empty Re: Emmett vs Edward

Post  Emmett Cullen October 27th 2008, 9:26 pm

((Thanks Alice. So If you want, Edward, you can play Rose for this Rp))
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Number of posts : 71
Location : Alice's closet! ... Ask no questions, I tell no lies
Job/hobbies : Competition of any kind and making Bella Blush
Humor : pranking people! That humorus, right?
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://www.lilyphillips.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 28th 2008, 11:10 am

((Ok, cool ^^))

Rosalie wiped the grease off her face with a nearby cloth, and pulled a compact mirror out of her pocket. Whilst evaluating her reflection critically, she said "Em, what up? You know I want to finish this for Carlisle - he's been complaining about the funny noise for a while..." She looked up, distracted from herself. "Seriously Em, whats up? Is it - " she flashed a look at Edward, who was whistling suspisciously "Him? Don't worry baby, you know I'll kick his ass anytime." She smiled sweetly, but pointedly in Edwards direction.

Edward continued to act nonchalant, but coughed loudly, barely concealing a laugh. Whatever, Rose...Come on Em he thought.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.
Humor : Mind games xD
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 28th 2008, 6:45 pm

Emmett was scared. He knew Rose was not going to like this. He heard Edward cough and Emmett turned to scowl at him. Look if I have to do this you could at least leave us alone... he thought to Edward, then turned back to Rose.

"I have to... umm... well, you see. I have to tell you something, but you have to promise not to get mad." he said, knowing that wasn't likely.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 29th 2008, 1:33 pm

Rosalie looked thoughtful for a moment. Then she replied "Well...that depends, doesn't it? If you've trashed my car again, I wont be very happy." She tapped a heavy wrench lightly against his chest. "However, if its only a small crime..." she winked "I'll have to think up a good punishment for you." She wrapped her arms around Emmets waist suggestively - before remembering that Edward was still in the room. "Ed. Get the hell out of my garage, now!"

Edward sent a mock salute in Rose's direction before stepping quickly out of the door. He grinned. As if sending him away would make any difference. He could hear them, even see them with his gift. He went into the house and waited for the explosion.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 29th 2008, 2:40 pm

Rose told Edward to get out, but Emmett knew he would be listening from the house anyway. He quickly thought of a way to make this okay, so maybe he wouldn't lose an arm or leg.
Emmett took Rose by the waist and held her tight while looking deep into her eyes. "Don't worry sexy, there was no harm done to your car." He said with a wink and the most charming, innocent smile he could muster.
He bent down and gave her a quick kiss. "You see, Edward and I were out messing around and I told him there was no way he could win against me. You know how I've been practicing." He said, with the same big smile on his face. "So anyway, I got him real good and he ran off. Then he doubled back and ran circuits around me, trying to confuse me so I attempted to hit him with a tree." Emmett chuckled.
"Unfortunately, I missed and he knocked me to the ground." Now the hard part... how to say this without getting killed...
"He had me pinned pretty good and I couldn't think of a way to get out... he hesitated, looking into Rose's eyes. "So I used his gift and made it a curse." He laughed trying to lighten the mood a little more. "See the only thing that would get him off was if he wanted to get away from my thoughts... So I had to think something he wouldn't want to hear..." Emmett was having a hard time getting it all out. He wanted Rose to know the situation, maybe she wouldn't be as pissed when she found out about the Bella thing.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 30th 2008, 2:01 pm

Rosalie frowned up at Emmet. "Baby, I don't get what your trying to say here..." She tried to put together all the clues, and suddenly something clicked. "Oh my God...Emmet, tell me you didn't...?" She reached for the nearest, heaviest blunt object subconciously. Oh my God oh my God, Emmet...That was why Edward was here - Oh my God, not Edward!!!! She growled slightly and began to advance toward Emmet, holding the heavy wrench threateningly.

Edward smirked, and waited for justice to commence.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen October 30th 2008, 9:24 pm

"I'm so sorry Rose." He said trying to get Rose back in his arms, he hated when she was mad at him. He held his arms out, inviting her to come back to his arms.
"Please?" He asked "You know what a knuckle head I am! That's why you love me." He gave her the sweetest, most charming smile he could come up with. "Please?" He asked again.
Are you happy now, Edward! Emmett's thoughts were not kind towards his brother.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen October 31st 2008, 8:38 am

"Damn right you are!!! I mean seriously Em, to win a fight!?!? Is that how much it means to you, hell, how much I mean to you!?!?!?" Rose's voice was getting slightly hysterical as she continued her rant. "Ugh - don't you even dare try and hold me!!! You are in soooo much trouble Emmet Cullen!!! Anything else you want to confess, huh???" She folded her arms, as warning to any more affectionate moves on his part. She maintained her grip on the wrench, just to show him she was serious.

Edward just laughed. He could hear what Rose was going to punish him with - it was so like her, so predictable. I'ts going to hit Emmet right where it hurts...
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen November 1st 2008, 9:07 pm

Emmett knew this was coming. He had no way to know if he was going to make it out of this alive. His only hope was that she would be so mad that she would just hit him and get it out, he didn't want her a avoiding him.
"well... yeah, there is. he gulped and put his head down. When Edward ran away, I just wanted him back so I could kick his ass for making me think those things. That's when I got another idea..." Emmett kept his eyes on the ground, unable to look at the hate in his true love's eyes.
And because he knew she would be mad at him for a long time, he said, "I love you Rosalie." in a shaky voice. He rarely called her by her full name, it was always Rose or Rosie, but very rarely Rosalie. He thought, if he were human now, he would probably cry. Emmett was a strong man, but when it came to his Rosie, he was always too sensitive.
"I just wanted you to know that before I tell you the rest." He said, his head still down, eyes memorizing the dirt grains on the floor.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Cullen November 22nd 2008, 11:35 pm

Thanks Edward for filling in for me. I've got it from here. Though I won't be on all that much...no access to the internet unless I go out.
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Number of posts : 35
Job/hobbies : Making people bow down to my beauty and unexplicable power.
Humor : What humor?
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen November 22nd 2008, 11:46 pm

Awesome ^^ reply soon babe Very Happy
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Cullen November 23rd 2008, 9:48 am

Rose felt the metal of the wrench form to match her fingers. If Emmett had thought of her naked in front of Edward, what else could he of done...She pondered on that. Then it hit. "EMMETT CULLEN!!! DID YOU THINK OF ME HAVING SEX WITH EDWARD!!!!????" That's the only reason why Edward would be awaiting Emmett's confession. The wrench snapped in half so Rose grabbed another object, not really looking. From the screech of metal, she guessed that she just tore something off of a car. In her hand was Emmett's bumber. Emmett's eyes widened. "Emmett, I'm giving you until the count of three to answer the question: What else did you think of? 1...2..."
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen November 23rd 2008, 10:52 am

((Hahaha! Good to have you here Rose, beat him up!))
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen November 23rd 2008, 8:38 pm

Emmett snapped his head up. How could she think that! Then he heard the sickening wrenching sound of metal ripping. He cringed as he realized it was the bumper of his jeep. "Oh, god! No Rose! I would NEVER do that!!! nobody but me gets to do that!" he exclaimed.
"I could never do that. I love you too much, you mean too much to me... I was so stupid! I know that, please calm down? Let me tell you what happened. Then if your still mad, you can push my jeep over a cliff, no sex for a week, what ever punishment you want! Just please, hear me out and put down the bumper." he pleaded as she took a deep breath and set the bumper down.
Emmett sighed slightly and went on to explain. "Now, who would Edward HATE to hear of anybody but him, think about?" he asked and before she could say anything he answered his own question, ducking his head in shame. "Bella, I thought it would piss him off and he would come back. I thought of Bella!" then he dropped to his knees.
"Okay, do your worst, I deserve what ever you give me. Just, make it quick, okay." then he squeezed his eyes shut and waited for an impact.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Cullen November 26th 2008, 1:56 pm

"YOU THOUGHT OF BELLA NAKED!!!!!! ARRGGGGGHHHHH!!! EMMETT I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" The bumper didn't protest as Rose wrapped the metal around Emmett tightly. "oh, and FYI, no sex for a week is a punishment to ME!" She stalked off to tell Bella what Emmett had done. She would definetly take care of him... In the garage, she heard Emmett cuss as a thud rang out of the still open door. She smiled. My next punishment will be even better... She thought wickedly. I wonder if Bella's doing anything tonight....
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen November 26th 2008, 4:53 pm

Rosalie left him there on the floor of the garage, swearing quietly. He whimpered on the floor for a second more then stood up.
That could have been way worse! Emmett thought to himself. He had had Rose mad at him plenty of times, he knew she could only fume at him for so long. He knew just how to make her melt in his arms.
"Oh Rosie babe" he called, talking a little loud know she could hear him. "You know you're right. Why punish you? You can do what ever you want to me" he said suggestively, a smirk placed on his face.
He walked out the door to see Rose smirking back at him.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Cullen November 27th 2008, 1:31 pm

Rosalie walked back and placed a kiss on Emmett's cheek. "that was your first punishment darling," She purred. "Tomorrow, you'll see the rest of your punishment...I hope you like it... She grinned wickedly and ran into the house to call Alice and Bella in for a little girl-to-girl meeting.
In the living room, she saw Edward and smiled like she were an angel. "Hello Edward," she cooed in what was a pretty seductive voice. "I heard your love had a little fun with Emmett. Care to tell me what else he thought of? I mean, someone has to tell Bella, so it might as well be me. I mean I am a girl after all." Edward read what she was thinking and Rose laughed at the priceless expression.
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen November 28th 2008, 12:30 pm

Edward growled slightly. "She doesn't need to know about this Rose. It would just make things weird between her and Em, which is completely pointless. And I don't care if you are a girl - you've been treating her like dirt since you met her, so why would you even imagine that you have priority in telling her anything important, let alone this?". He didn't think it would go like this...usually Rose just hit Em and they both skipped off into their private little sunset, never to mention it again. His sister-in-law was obviously too pissed to be ashamed of what she caught her hubby thinking. Or rather, what I caught him thinking. Yes, that would make more sense. She's punishing me for punishing Em with her anger...
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Cullen November 28th 2008, 1:12 pm

"Well, as you already know because you are so insanely noisy, I'm going to be talking to her anyway. Oh, and this," Rose watched as Edward took a step back, reading what came across her mind. She heard Emmett coming so she locked her hands around Edward. She may be a girl, but she was stronger than Edward. As soon as Emmett came into the door, she pulled Edward's head down and crushed his lips to hers. THIS was the next punishment. If Emmett had thought of Bella, he would ALSO think of me and Edward.
Edward tried to pull back, but Rosalie just sealed her arms around him and faked a moan. If anything, this was a punishment to herself. I hope Emmett is pissed... She growled as she finally let go of her victim. "Emmett! How nice of you to join us! I'll be leaving now." She smirked and started to walk away. This will be fun... She thought to herself.
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 28th 2008, 8:12 pm

Alice rushed down the stairs and 'bumped' into Rosalie. "Rosalie!!! Why'd you just do that?!" She gazed into Rosalie's eyes in terror. "This is awful," she complained and was gone again, hating every moment of what was about to happen.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D
Humor : erm... wha? Who needs humor when you have Killer Confetti~
Registration date : 2008-08-22

https://hearts-that-bleed.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen November 29th 2008, 12:33 am

Emmett stood there, stunned. He couldn't move. He didn't dare breath. He knew Rose was doing this just to piss him off, it was his punishment, but he still couldn't stop his vision from clouding over in a red fog. He began to shake violently.
HIS Rose had just - for real - kissed Edward. Emmett turned to Edward and screamed at him "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" In speeds faster than any vampire should have been able to move Emmett punched the window right beside Edward's head.
Glass flew everywhere! Shards ripped through there clothes and the furniture, making a huge mess in the living room.
Emmett turned and walked out the door, but not before picking up the love seat and throwing it across the room and through the TV. He kicked the door open and it flew right off the hinges and snapped a tree in half.
Emmett tried to convince himself that this was better than killing someone. He walked to the Garage and looked at his jeep. The red fog was still thick as he pushed the jeep to the front of the house.
Very slowly he ripped each door off his pride and joy. Then the seats and everything inside including the stereo. He went to the front and ripped out the engine, and all the other shit under the hood. He pulled the tires off and the frame apart.
He didn't even care that it was his jeep, he was still trying to convince himself that going in the house would only make this so much worse. After the jeep was completely apart, he sat on the ground like a two year old and took a piece of metal in his hands and started to bend and shape it into different designs. If Rose was mad at him and Esme was sure to be mad when she got home, he was trying to make at least one of them not hate him as much. He was making Esme and Bella something special out of his car.
He snuffed and whimpered throughout the whole day. By now it was sunny and Emmett was sparkling bright, almost blinding. He just sat there, molding and bending his jeep until he heard the door open and close. Emmett didn't need to look to know it was Alice and Edward, his senses were, for some reason, super high now. He just kept bending as they walked close enough to touch him.

Last edited by Emmett Cullen on December 2nd 2008, 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen November 30th 2008, 2:51 pm

Alice stared at the glass as it sprinkled the living room, cutting the furniture and their clothing. She couldn't believe that this behavior was coming from Emmett. Never, -since Alice and Jasper had moved in with the Cullen's- has she seen him act this way. She stood in the doorway, shocked. A few moments after Emmett had left, Alice shook herself out of her shock and walked to the door. There she saw a big ball of fuming muscle sitting on the dirt road with metal in his hands and a huge stack of metal that sat beside him. It was his Jeep. She then walk up to him with Edward at her side, "Are you going to be okay...?" Alice asked, not taking another step toward him.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen November 30th 2008, 10:30 pm

The metal in Emmett's hand snapped as Alice asked him if he was going to be okay. He turned to her, his eyes looking through her, as if she wasn't even there. He sat like that for a few seconds then turned back to crushing the metal into dust, no longer bending it.
"Sorry" he said waving his hand in front of Alice. He had ruined her clothes. He turned to Edward then said "Sorry. I know it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry I..." he hesitated, calming himself. "I shouldn't have done that."
Emmett stood up, shaking the metal dust off his pants. "I have to apologize to Esme. Excuse me." he said and ran off through the trees. He wasn't going to Esme, he was going to Bella. He wasn't going to tell her anything, but he needed her comfort. She may only be human but she was the kindest human he'd ever met and he needed that kindness.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen December 1st 2008, 11:31 pm

Alice didn't say anything but tilted her head to the side and watched him as he ran off into the woods. "Who's he kidding?? We know where he's going." She smiled, pleased that with what he was doing.

Slowly, Alice took another quick glance at Emmett's ... pile of... left over jeep. Taking a handful of metal ashes and sprinkled it on the ground. "Well, should we clean?" She asked, turning a fraction toward Edward.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen December 2nd 2008, 1:37 pm

Edward stayed silent, but nodded. Even though he felt guitly himself, he knew that Bella could help Em more than anyone else right now. This all happened so fast... He looked sadly at what was Emmet's Jeep, before hiding the expression, and tidying up, silently.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next