Hearts-That-Bleed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emmett vs Edward

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Emmett vs Edward - Page 3 Empty Re: Emmett vs Edward

Post  Rosalie Cullen December 2nd 2008, 1:38 pm

Rose felt bad for doing that to Emmett, but he had offended her first, he deserved it! Plus, the kiss meant nothing, it was just to PO him. Rose sighed as she fell onto her bed. She heard the crunching of metal and went to stand by her window. There, Emmett sat on the ground ripping his jeep apart. Alice came to join him for a moment, then emmett took off. Normally, she'd just get Emmett a new jeep, but she knew that it wouldn't be enough. He needed something more...but what?
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Number of posts : 35
Job/hobbies : Making people bow down to my beauty and unexplicable power.
Humor : What humor?
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen December 2nd 2008, 9:54 pm

Emmett had spent the rest of the day with Bella, talking and joking around. He could tell she sensed something was wrong and did her best to help.
It had started to get late when Emmett noticed Bella's head was nodding. They were sitting on the couch when Bella feel asleep completely. He picked her up and carried her to her bed. He covered her up and turned the lights off.
What the hell was I thinking! That was the dumbest thing I could have ever done to win a fight! I'm so stupid! He thought to himself.
He quickly left the house and ran off into the woods. He would take the long way home and maybe pick up a few bears if he were lucky. By the time he arrived home it was midnight on the dot.
He looked at the ground where his jeep had been. They had cleaned up the mess he made on the front lawn. He was scared to see the mess he'd made in the house. He still couldn't believe he had acted so horribly, no matter how bad the situation, he'd never acted that was, ever!
Emmett was better now that he had spent the day with Bella, hopefully everyone will be forgiving of him. He hoped at least.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Number of posts : 71
Location : Alice's closet! ... Ask no questions, I tell no lies
Job/hobbies : Competition of any kind and making Bella Blush
Humor : pranking people! That humorus, right?
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://www.lilyphillips.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Cullen December 3rd 2008, 1:01 pm

Rosalie nodded, happy with what she had just purchased Emmett. Now to just get it home...Right now, she was across the ocean, signing a contract with the maker. "I'm sure my husband will love it, thank you." She smiled as she looked at the shiny, indestructiable, machine. I hope the US officials don't mind... oh wait, they have to agree. She giggled as she drove the beast to the docks to load it onto the fairy to home.
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen December 3rd 2008, 2:28 pm

Edward had been sat outside the front door since he'd finished cleaning up Emmet's wave of destruction. He watched Em arrive, then look around at the newly cleaned drive with. He watched with a relieved expression on his face. He was so proud of Bella for helping his brother...I'll have do do something especially nice for her. He smiled. If she'll let me. He stood up, and gave Em the most comforting, forgiving look he could muster. He knew Em was probably embarrassed, so the less mushy stuff he said, the better.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 88
Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.
Humor : Mind games xD
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen December 3rd 2008, 2:47 pm

"So..." Emmett had no idea what to say to Edward. Might as make things normal again. "Sorry, man. What I said and did earlier, it was wrong. I really am sorry." he put his hand up and shook Edward's.
Emmett didn't know what to say next, so he decided to say something Emmett! "Wanna fight again? I kinda have all this energy and nothing to with it now. I ruined my jeep, so mudding is out of the question. Please?" he asked, using his most innocent smile he could muster. "I promise! No more nasty, dirty thoughts. I sure as hell learned my lesson. And even if I didn't I'm positive you wouldn't make me tell Rosalie again." he laughed "you know, in fear of getting kissed again."
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Cullen December 3rd 2008, 8:47 pm

After Edward and Alice had finished cleaning the driveway from Emmett's jeep -which had surprisingly all fitted into 25 large garbage bags- she was off to clean the insides of the house. Quickly looking through fliers, she found the same beautiful white furniture that had been bought from Carlisle a few months ago; so she ordered them as replacements. Alice disposed the glass and shards to the same place where she put the Jeep remains. Next, she drove down to the glass shop and ordered the same size of glass that was broken -which was easily put in the of the broken one. This was all done before 6 pm.

Alice was happy with her work, well, happy that Esme wouldn't be sad when she comes home to see that they were misbehaving. Of course they'll notice that something wasn't right, but at least they didn't see the mess that was once there. Thank God. So now, Alice sat on the living room floor working on one of her newest designs -that had just been thought up just moments ago for Bella's slender body. Alice stared at the T.V. screen at some movie from a few months ago, not even paying attention at her handy work - knowing that it was going to be perfect anyway.
Alice Cullen
Alice Cullen
Admin

Number of posts : 173
Job/hobbies : Abusing Bella with make-ups~! Its a hobbie, you have to commit to it~ >D
Humor : erm... wha? Who needs humor when you have Killer Confetti~
Registration date : 2008-08-22

https://hearts-that-bleed.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen December 4th 2008, 11:38 am

Edward smiled widely - he was so pleased that Emmet was happier. He laughed with him about the kiss thing, trying to make it seem as unimportant as possible. Ugh, he thought. That was possibly the worst experience I have ever had... Aside from my three-day transformation of course. Wait...no, it was even worse than that. He wanted to make Emmet happy, but he really wasn't up to fighting again. He shook his head, before saying "Sorry, Em, I really don't want a fight just yet. I havn't seen Bella today, and I'd really like to spend this evening with her. Maybe tomorrow, or in a few days?". He hoped Em would understand. Besides - his little brother needed to go have a serious talk to that ice queen of his.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Job/hobbies : High school student... or at least that's what THEY think. Hobbies? Try keeping Bella alive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmett Cullen December 4th 2008, 1:26 pm

"Fine... I think I'm going to go play some video games with Jazz. Oh yeah and Bella's asleep. When I left she was talking about coconuts or something. It was quite funny." he said, remembering how she talked in her sleep. "I can see why you like watching her sleep... Even though it's a little creeper-ish" he laughed, then started to walk to the door.
On the porch, he turned his head in Edward's direction. "Is Rose home?" he asked. I don't know if I can talk to her right now. he thought, not looking Edward in the eye, knowing he would hear the sadness in his thoughts.
Emmett Cullen
Emmett Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Cullen December 4th 2008, 1:57 pm

even though she couldn't sleep, Rose was still tired. These stupid US officials were being uncooperative, but she didn't want to kill anyone as she was facing the US Navy SEALs. Twenty-two hundred of them. Great. Kill one, and she'd have to kill them all. It was around five in the morning. Emmett was probably done sulking now, but now SHE was the one who was sulking. "Come on guys! It's just an itty-bitty, steel, bullet-proof tank car. Nothing harmful." She said in a sexy voice, trying to seduce her way back home. But these guys were tough. Screw this, She thought, i'll just have to kill them.
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  bella cullen December 8th 2008, 2:04 pm

Laughing and chatting with Emmet all day was fun but tiring .she remberd falling asleep on the sofa but she woke up in bed, Emmet was sweet.Also she hadn’t seen Edward all day. She decided to go for a drive towards his house. However as she parked up, she could see Edward and Emmet talking and knew that there was something wrong. ‘Hey Edward’ she couldn’t use any pet names in public. ‘everything alright’.
bella cullen
bella cullen

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen December 10th 2008, 1:52 pm

Edward shook his head at Em - "No, she's not. She was plotting something before she left though, I won't ruin it for you. I think she's getting you a present". Not that he cared anyway. He was more than happy that she wasn't here right now, to say stupid stuff to Bella. No, Bella really doesn't need to know about this. She'll be much happier not knowing. He walked over to where Bella was, and smiled warmly. It sounded stupid, but he really had missed her today, and needed her after all the craziness that had happened. "There's my favourite person..." he murmured softly, but so she could hear. He reached out to her to pull her close to him, hoping she wouldn't be too curious about the recent events to resist.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  bella cullen December 10th 2008, 2:06 pm

Bella heard Edward murmur under his breath. How sweet, but there was something bothering him, she could feel it. She started to walk towards him but when he held her he was more intense. He was more intimate than usual. Normally Bella would have jumped at the opportunity but …… she could feel that something was different. She pulled away. ‘Follow me' she said walking back towards her truck. When she was out of Emmet’s hearing distance she would ask him.
bella cullen
bella cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen December 10th 2008, 2:57 pm

Edward followed her - a bemused, but affectionate look on his face. He wasn't really surprised she had pulled away. She's picking up on what happened today. Damn. Is it really fair to tell her...? He hid his thoughts under Bella's favourite crooked smile, not wanting to give her any more reasons to worry. He reached the truck before her, and leaned against it casually, still smiling. "Bella? What is it that's so private, hmm?". I don't want her to get hurt by the truth. Feeling guilty, he turned the smouldering-eyes up to full power, hoping to dazzle her into a tispy state of euphoria.
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  bella cullen December 11th 2008, 11:47 am

For a moment Bella completely forgot everything, even who she was, she could have stare into his eyes for an eternity. He even did her favourite crooked smile .But no, focus. 'Is everything ok? You seem different'. Bella prayed he wouldn't just laugh it off. What was up with him and why so mysterious?
bella cullen
bella cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Cullen January 22nd 2009, 1:12 pm

Rosalie sighed as she saw Forks come into view. It may have taken a while to allow the officers to let her go (almost a month), and being thrown in jail wasn't her ideal vacation, so now she just wanted the beast gone already. She drove fast. It had been way too long since she had seen Emmett. Rose was a little h%^&y. As the house came into view, Rosalie quickly made sure that Emmett wasn't around. She quickly covered the beast with the 100x100m sheet. She hoped that he would be happy. Rose sniffed at herself and nearly puked. She smelled disgusting. But first, she needed to hunt.
She put a "DO NOT TOUCH" sign on the blanket and left to find a big, bloody moose.
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Cullen January 23rd 2009, 12:33 pm

Edward shrugged his shoulders, smiling. Why didn't that work? How does she even suspect something is wrong? That's so like her... "Me? I'm just the same as usual. I was about to come and see you, actually. Have a nice day with monkey man here?" He heard Rosalie, and what she was doing. Not that he cared. Emmets going to love that...
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3